NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Gonna use prime to watch the game tonight and check out the stat overlay.

Only available on mobile and Fire. Lame.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
...Finally, Amazon will continue making multiple audio options available for fans. While the default is the Fox broadcast commentary by Joe Buck and Troy Aikman, Prime subscribers can also choose to listen to Hannah Storm and Andrea Kremer instead. They became the first all-female commentary team for the NFL in 2018. The third and final voiceover option is by UK English language broadcasters Derek Rae and Tommy Smyth.

I think I would choose the Lady announcers or the Brits over Aikman/Buck.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well it’s a good start at 3-0 but the real test is this week when the Pats come to town. Pats D is amazing this year but so is Buffalo’s

If the we can get to Brady early with the Oline injuries we might have a chance.

Ok Pats fans, how many points are you going to give me on a month long winning team avatar bet?
Not avatar betting seeing as i dont use one. But buffalos D is legit this year.

As far as the in game matchups are concerned id say its pretty simple. with their fb out for min 8 weeks and with an injured o-line pats wont be able to run it with michel, unless you guys spend the whole game in n8ckle 9r dime (White and burkhead might have some yards on the ground, but itll be 3-6 carries each maybe). Brady also wont have time to let dow field routes develop with that o-line. So the question is how well do your slot corners, or coverage backers due with press-man coverage. If they can delay the quick routes at the line of scrimmage and mess up bradys timing with edelman and white Pats offense will probably struggle. But if the pats get up 10-14 pts and Allen has to throw into the pats pass rush/secondary hes in trouble.

Either way, pats win....bills cover the spread.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sooner or later one of these clowns hurdling defenders is going to get obliterated and you'll never see another hurdle again.

Fadaar

That guy
Sooner or later one of these clowns hurdling defenders is going to get obliterated and you'll never see another hurdle again.

Is it illegal to punch someone in the nuts when they attempt to go over you? Also I can't wait for a QB to take a knee to the helmet when they do a late slide. Defenders can't do shit except try and dodge if they slide right before would-be contact.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
hey look another challenge being pissed away on PI

holy fucking shit they actually overturned one, but it wasnt a coach challenge.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Aikman has documented brain damage, go easy on him. Buck on the other hand... just trash...

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I had hoped the short week would let the home team Packers have a decent chance.

I was wrong.