NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Off field gossip is the only thing the redskins got going on right now..

probably really old footage. Either way, funny to see a (barely)current NFL HC hollerin' at random drunk college girl on the street.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Off field gossip is the only thing the redskins got going on right now..
Not true. They are squarely in the Tua sweepstakes. They gotta make sure to lose to the Dolphins in a couple weeks to stay in the race though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
pfft, who needs Tua when we got Colt McCoy!? We're so set at QB that our 3rd stringer is a first round pick.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
pfft, who needs Tua when we got Colt McCoy!? We're so set at QB that our 3rd stringer is a first round pick.

Everyone should have known with Jay that whenever Colt was healthy enough to play, he'd be starting

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
wow... I wonder when that happened. I remember him going to the locker room early.
I bet it was that vicious hit on the qb that he got flagged for. Absolutely savage. Someone was bound to get hurt with a hit like that.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
1570309829527.png

• 10Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just watched Bill Burr destroy a redskins fan. Like what were you thinking to yell out at a Bill Burr show “patriots suck “ while sitting in the front row. He eats hecklers for breakfast.

• 2Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure Cam is the Panthers QB anymore.

Also Lol @ Patriots giving up 80 yard TD to the Redskins.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Just watched Bill Burr destroy a redskins fan. Like what were you thinking to yell out at a Bill Burr show “patriots suck “ while sitting in the front row. He eats hecklers for breakfast.

Redskins are officially ending the Brady era. I'll be surprised if he finishes the game before realizing he doesn't have it anymore and retires in shame

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Who is this Vikings QB and what did he do with Cousins?

And Cook fumbles on the 1 as soon as I post that. I might be a wizard.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yet another clear pass interference but they refuse to overturn the call on the field.

At this point anyone who challenges a PI call should be fired on the spot.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Rudolph probably out for the rest of the game, but looks like a sweet spot on the jaw, not a conscussion.