NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wow Rudolph had to walk off after that because the cart broke down on the field. That's ridiculous.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It's crazy how much Jones looks like Eli with a helmet on.

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's better than dedicating all my time to watching the Bengals. Watching that offense will put the most afflicted insomniac to sleep.

I just thought it was funny that we both posted it at the same time. If anyone had been watching the Steelers game they would have posted it like 5-10 minutes earlier.

• 1Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rudolph probably out multiple games. Confirmed concussion. I don't get the Steelers games but I hope someone got ejected. They should institute a new rule, remove all QB specific protections from the rules but if your defense knocks out the opposing QB from the game on a penalty play, your QB has to sit the rest of the game.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Rudolph probably out multiple games. Confirmed concussion. I don't get the Steelers games but I hope someone got ejected. They should institute a new rule, remove all QB specific protections from the rules but if your defense knocks out the opposing QB from the game on a penalty play, your QB has to sit the rest of the game.

Eh. Earl Thomas has a bit of a dirty history but that looked like a clean hit to me. Rudolph was scrambling and got sandwiched from both sides, Thomas didn't appear to be leading with his head. The flag came in absurdly late too, like the ref thought it was a clean hit until Rudolph didnt get back up. And no, he wasn't ejected.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
A) They're against the Cardinals

B) Andy Dalton is one of the best mediocre QBs in the history of the NFL

Cards will still win. Zac Taylor straight up white flagged it. Didn't even bother using the last time out.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eh. Earl Thomas has a bit of a dirty history but that looked like a clean hit to me. Rudolph was scrambling and got sandwiched from both sides, Thomas didn't appear to be leading with his head. The flag came in absurdly late too, like the ref thought it was a clean hit until Rudolph didnt get back up. And no, he wasn't ejected.
Can't go in high. Rudolph actually jumped up. Imagine if he didn't jump? He might be dead at this point.

Screenshot_20191006-161320.png
Screenshot_20191006-161320.png

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Goddammit Chargers. At first I was hoping that this would be a repeat of last week, but then we probably wouldn't have enough healthy guys to field a team.

• 1Solidarity