NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

While he isn't going off the deep end *cough*AB*cough*, seems more and more people just don't like any of the new "approved" helmets. Sounds like AB might be able to wear the same helmet his currently is, he just has find one produced in 2009 or something. So he is offering signed practice helmet to anyone who has one.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Golden Tate appeal denied by the NFL. Shitty one to make a stand on by the league, imo. But whatever, fuck the Giants.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Yup. And do you think when the time comes to pay the Jameis Winston's and Andy Dalton's they wont get paid? THAT's the problem. Because the NFL demands at minimum mediocre QB play for top dollar.

That line of demarcation for mediocre to meh is VERY fine no doubt. You're talking percentage points.

Andy Dalton is 2 years away from being a career back up. Winston’s on a bubble year.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Luck can't seem to stay healthy

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
I just found out that the NFL has full game replays of past Super Bowls on YouTube. No commercials. No half time show. The way god intended.

Rewatching Super Bowl 50 myself. Nice to go back and relive the glory days. I really miss having a dominant defense and a competant QB.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Luck can't seem to stay healthy
Who could have seen this coming...

Merrith Merrith The lesson the league wants to teach people is don't self report I guess.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

35436672-DA9D-4E37-804C-C5FE6066DDE6.jpeg

• 2Barf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
And now the Kaepernick drama starts up all over again. I mean, ten years from now, some random asshat writer will post yet another blowhard article of why Colin Kaepernick should get another shot at QB over random_QB_14 just to keep this bullshit drama going.

Hosix

All labs matter!
But Kaepernick stats where the same over random QB 14!

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Time for Kaep? He also has Superbowl experience since you know Wentz won't be healthy