NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
So....I know it's still barely over a quarter of the way through, but can we go ahead and call the AFCN the WORST division in football? There is not a single good team in the division and the Pats could probably beat the combined pool of players in the entire division. They utterly destroyed Pittsburgh WITH Big Ben. Miami might beat the Bengals by the time they play and I'm not sure the Bills couldn't beat all these teams either. For anyone who watched one of the worst games of the year Sunday, the Ravens could barely salt away a bad Pittsburgh team on their 3rd QB. At least Pittsburgh has an excuse. I bet their fans are giddy knowing that even Rudolph could win the division easily if he has to carry the load next year.

At this point, I'm just cheering for a Cleveland guy to find the endzone before the game ends. Baby steps....

Edit- Jimmy G is probably Dak's best friend. I can't imagine how bad the 49ers would be if they actually depended on that turd to win games. How Jerry gets away with not breaking the bank for Dak depends on how many times Jerry watches Jimmy play like shit while eating almost 10% of their entire cap.

Last edited:

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
What a shit show from the Browns, I was rooting for them too considering I don't really like the 9ers.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, Mayfield benched. Guess they didn't want him to take anymore punishment

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Too bad. I think Bosa wanted to sack him a couple more times.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This defense is insanely improved over last year. That's making the largest difference.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers played well, but 1/4 kicking is pretty bad.
Yeah, it's really a bummer since they were so solid the last couple years. They need to get some serious work in on that.

All in all, I'm pretty optimistic on the 49ers for the rest of the year. The defense appears to be legit, the run game is amazing, and Jimmy G is well... capable. He definitely won't be throwing for 5k yards (hell maybe not even 4k), but he is efficient enough in Shanahan's system that as long as he doesn't continue to throw those terrible picks, he will be okay.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Garoppolo gets rid of the ball fast with that quick release. He doesnt need to push the ball downfield when you can run the ball so well.

Mayfield looks awful. Leads league with 8 picks.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought the browns didn't suck this year. What happened?

Sterling

El Presidente
Pretty much what most people expected? They'd be better, beat up shit teams and lose to good teams and end up with somewhere between 7 and 9 wins at the end of the year, which might be good enough to win a shit division?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Half the team are rookies? Baker still very young? Coaching still not settled?

Browns are where they are: they are gonna put stuff together on shitty teams, and then have trouble with more mature / dominant clubs.

This is all according to plan.

<slits wrists>

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
You know, Shanahan once had a 28-3 lead and got super conservative with his offense.

Hope he doesn't make that mistake again...

This is a joke right? He didn’t go conservative, he kept throwing, sack fumble, holding penalties. If he went conservative the Falcons win.

• 1Solidarity

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Watched replay of last nights game this morning - SF defense is legit, look like it might all be coming together for the 9ers.

Baker though, is not. He's a good quarterback who isn't getting any quicker on his roll outs and DE's/LB's are just head hunting out there. His mouth isn't doing him any favors either (quelle surprise), just read Sherman and Bosa were fired up when he didn't bother shaking anyone's hands at kickoff.

Like anyone in sports, if you're going to be an obnoxious shit talking cocksucker, you can absolutely be that if you can back it up. Otherwise.....

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Bosa trolling Baker was pretty fucking funny.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
His mouth isn't doing him any favors either (quelle surprise), just read Sherman and Bosa were fired up when he didn't bother shaking anyone's hands at kickoff.

Like anyone in sports, if you're going to be an obnoxious shit talking cocksucker, you can absolutely be that if you can back it up. Otherwise.....
Yeah I read Sherman's comments on that this morning. And I really don't understand Mayfield's stance here. I mean, why in the world would you be an obnoxious cunt before the game and not shake hands? This is professional football. Yes you go out there and do your best to destroy your opponent, but before and after the game you be a good sport and shake hands, win or lose.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users