NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Niners looking solid, mostly. I think New Orleans might be stronger though. Hard to tell, since the Rams are in free fall.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tim

Molten Core Raider
Yey, go Cowboys. Or whatever. I have a feeling the Giants D is going to make a lot of QB's look like superheroes this year.

I look forward to giving up and becoming a two team faggot around week 6 or so.

New Bitmap Image.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Like switching out the QB in Tennessee will change the offensive line

• 1Truth!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Mariota yanked. Tannehill in.

Did I miss something while I was at the grocery store? Cause I didn't see Mariota playing anywhere near bad enough to justify yanking him for Tannehill of all people. It isn't (entirely) his fault that he's been sacked so goddamn much this season. Meanwhile TB leaves Winston in for a fumble and 5 picks.

the Rams are in free fall

Someone call for a wellness check on Daezuel Daezuel

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Oh no we're losing a regular season game!!! Who gives a shit after the Superbowl disaster. Keep my name out yo mouth.

• 2Salty
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bet Cowboys fans almost shit themselves when they saw him muff that onside kick.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers are absolutely legit, especially that defense.

I am seriously concerned about Jimmy G and if a game comes down to his shoulders, I have no faith he will pull it off.

49ers exceeding my expectations this year.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I love that every week I can talk about how bad Goff is. Anyone starting to come around? How many terrible games does he need to have?

Big D! LMAO. Jets say thx for the easy first win...in the 6th week of the season. If only they could play Dallas every week. Dak= elite.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Did I miss something while I was at the grocery store? Cause I didn't see Mariota playing anywhere near bad enough to justify yanking him for Tannehill of all people. It isn't (entirely) his fault that he's been sacked so goddamn much this season. Meanwhile TB leaves Winston in for a fumble and 5 picks.

Someone call for a wellness check on Daezuel Daezuel
Not really. He had a turn over but was playing the typically Mariota barely moving the ball style.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Lincoln Riley, come on down to Arlington!

2-pt conversion, Greg Williams has blitzed all day, he is know for bringing pressure. You could dig up the Pharaohs ask them what Greg Williams does, and even they would say "Oh yeah, that guy blitzes a lot". This offensive line is missing two players, and Dak had a clean pocket, maybe 4 or 5 times the whole game. What's the playcall? A fucking double-fade with no movement from any WRs, no crossing routes or pick plays or anything. Just fucking incredible how bad this coaching staff can be. It's almost impressive.

• 1Worf

Rude

Potato del Grande
Not really. He had a turn over but was playing the typically Mariota barely moving the ball style.
Jameis Winston and Marcus Mariotta, 1 and 2, really panning out. Talk about a pair of misfires. Unfortunately for the three of us that like Tampa, Jason Licht's dumb ass will probably give Winston a massive contract after this year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I must not have watched enough football this year. When did the NFCE decide to take the crown from the AFCE for worst division in football?

• 1Truth!

Fadaar

That guy
Jameis Winston and Marcus Mariotta, 1 and 2, really panning out. Talk about a pair of misfires. Unfortunately for the three of us that like Tampa, Jason Licht's dumb ass will probably give Winston a massive contract after this year.

dont you fuckin dare

I must not have watched enough football this year. When did the NFCE decide to take the crown from the AFCE for worst division in football?

outside of the dolphins the AFCE was pretty good last year too