NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nester

Vyemm Raider
They don’t have an offense. They lost at home to the Patriots, the path to the Super Bowl goes through Foxboro. What exactly are they a threat for?

That loss was a coin flip. If Josh Allen was not out for the 2nd half there is a reasonable chance it goes the other way. RB1 was also out.
Brady, clearly the best QB ever, played like dog shit vs that D. That blocked punt return was the difference in the entire game.

It proved to me that it is possible for the bills to beat the pats this year. Probable? maybe not. But in the last 5 years i would have said it was not even possible.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
That loss was a coin flip. If Josh Allen was not out for the 2nd half there is a reasonable chance it goes the other way. RB1 was also out.
Brady, clearly the best QB ever, played like dog shit vs that D. That blocked punt return was the difference in the entire game.

It proved to me that it is possible for the bills to beat the pats this year. Probable? maybe not. But in the last 5 years i would have said it was not even possible.

Ya it was a coin toss, if both sides were heads. The difference in that game is that you have no offense. Josh Allen sucks, he can’t read defenses, he threw 3 picks in a half. The Bills didn’t win, won’t win in Foxboro and aren’t a challenge in the AFC, which was your initial point.

The best thing that happened to Buffalo that day was Allen leaving the game.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The 49ers defense is historically good in terms of their own history. They had an incredible defense in 2011-2014 as well as the 1995-1998 squad.

This 2019 team might finish the season as s top 3 defense. They could easily win 13 games.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ya it was a coin toss, if both sides were heads. The difference in that game is that you have no offense. Josh Allen sucks, he can’t read defenses, he threw 3 picks in a half. The Bills didn’t win, won’t win in Foxboro and aren’t a challenge in the AFC, which was your initial point.

The best thing that happened to Buffalo that day was Allen leaving the game.

It's good to know that no matter how good or bad the Patriots are, you'll never stop being a retard.

And although I think it's super unlikely, I hope the Bills smoke the Pats in their second game just to see what mealy mouthed excuses you come up with.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Truth hurts. Sorry my conversations are based around facts rather than opinions. Let all the Bills fans chalk that loss up as a win.

Buffalo is not a threat in the AFC, and hasn’t been for 30 years, and just like the past 20 years they are going to lose in Foxboro in 2 months.

Josh Allen sucks, the Bills are the Tennessee Titans, congratulations.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
The story about Kelly Stafford recovering from a brain tumor made me realize I want to fuck her on the floor in a gas station bathroom.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The thing to keep in mind with Jimmy G is that people expect him to be Tom Brady. Dude has only started 15 games - that isn't even a full NFL season. Granted, I don't think he's the second coming of Joe Montana or anything, but people(49er fans especially)need to temper their expectations a little bit. He was also down his starting FB and 2 OGs.

49ers will be fine. Their defense is legit and when Juszczyk plus their starting OGs are in the lineup, that run game is solid - probably even top 5. This team reminds me a lot of the 2011 49ers. An amazing defense, with an extremely solid run game that has a slightly above average "game manager" as their QB.
Tackles, not guards. Do you actually pay attention? Huge difference in those positions.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Wow a 2nd penalty for illegal hands to the face when he's not even putting his hands on his face.

Fuck these refs man this is some bullshit.