NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hosix

All labs matter!
The other thing is Moore is probably one of the more decent guys to have backing up your starter in that he's a longtime vet, isn't completely immobile, and that KC offense just has so many weapons.

KC should trade for Fitzmagic. He would wreck shit with said weapons!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah but he is going to hit 40k 4 games ahead of Brees? 5 games ahead of Marino? 3 games ahead of Ryan? Like fuck man, that's a pretty good mark.

When you spend 35 minutes a game 16 games a year down by 20+ points and defenses are just playing prevent while you rack up garbage time, it kind of lends itself to setting this kind of record...

• 2Worf

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
When you spend 35 minutes a game 16 games a year down by 20+ points and defenses are just playing prevent while you rack up garbage time, it kind of lends itself to setting this kind of record...
staffordmad.gif

• 2Worf

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Here’s your yearly reminder that Jimmy Garrapollo has never played in 5 consecutive games without getting hurt. Injury incoming tomorrow.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Bradys last season with Pats?

Brady is a piece of shit caught in asshair entitled cumstain on the field and I hate him more than I hate my exes combined but off the field he comes off as a pretty chill dude. And that makes me hate him even more

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Here’s your yearly reminder that Jimmy Garrapollo has never played in 5 consecutive games without getting hurt. Injury incoming tomorrow.
Need the Rustled reaction in this forum!

I swear to God if he gets hurt, I may just cut you sir!

• 2Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Even though they are division rivals I have a soft spot for the Bills through all these years. But man Miami is going to fuck up Buffalo real bad tomorrow.

We are going to let them beat us so bad they will start to feel really good about their team again. When they play a real team and lose is when it will all come crashing down, but we get to be like, "Gotcha, bitches!" Because they never would have crashed from so high if not for Miami.

That's how you hurt perennially bad teams. They go numb from the losses; you gotta give them hope again so they can remember what it's like to feel pain.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Sterling

El Presidente
will he suck as much as Kiffin did or will he only suck as much as Saban?
Maybe he'll suck real bad like Jimmy Johnson or Bill Walsh. I'm not really sure college coaches going to the NFL really are all that much worse than the random retreads and shitass coordinators. It's just that most coaches fail, and the teams that are replacing their coaches are generally the really bad teams.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
will he suck as much as Kiffin did or will he only suck as much as Saban?

My suspicion? Urban Meyer will rise or fall by deals that others are leveraging. He is "saying pardon me to the shark," which is a US saying right? Well, Urban Meyer is saying pardon me to the shark.

College Football, much more than pro, thrives off the reputation of a coach. Urban's problem is, he, like shark, is actually boring fish

• 3WTF

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
My suspicion? Urban Meyer will rise or fall by deals that others are leveraging. He is "saying pardon me to the shark," which is a US saying right? Well, Urban Meyer is saying pardon me to the shark.

College Football, much more than pro, thrives off the reputation of a coach. Urban's problem is, he, like shark, is actually boring fish

Did Sadre just out himself as an alt of one of the potatoes who speak bad English!?

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jimmy G gets rid of the ball quicker than pretty much any QB not named Tom Brady. His ACL injury was due to him trying to scramble for a couple extra yards near the sideline after the play broke down, instead of just getting out of bounds.

It was the opposite of what Russel Wilson does in those situations. Wilson almost NEVER takes unnecessary hits in the open field as he slides better than any QB and is smart enough to get out of bounds when he has to.

Garoppolo's shoulder injury was also due to inexperience as he didnt try to protect himself during his fall. I mean he was driven into the ground on a sack if I remember correctly, which is kind of difficult to mitigate, but even then, with more experience he should learn to tuck and give himself up if he cant avoid a sack.

So I doubt he gets hurt on a play like those again, Uber just doesnt want to see a former Patriot have success. He is 13-3 as a starter bruh, he now has a season worth of starts under his belt. And the 3 losses were on a disgustingly bad team.

Having a solid organizational foundation is crucial for success. The Patriots have been the prime example of excellence for the last 20 years, and Brady has benefited greatly from it. Obviously he is also the prime contributor, but having sustained success as a QB is largely tied to a steady and solid GM/coach/ownership.

From 1981 to 1997 the 49ers won FOURTEEN division titles, and Montana (also Young) was able to thrive in that organization at the time, winning 5 super bowls.

Fadaar

That guy
Pete Carroll is the only high profile college coach to come to the NFL and have a large amount of success in recent memory. He had been a head coach in the league before though so I don't know if he really counts.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Pete Carroll is the only high profile college coach to come to the NFL and have a large amount of success in recent memory. He had been a head coach in the league before though so I don't know if he really counts.
Not sure what you are using as “recent” but the last college coach to have that kind of success was Jimmy

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Jim Harbaugh?