NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Lololololololol.

We don't deserve it but ill take it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How is Winston still out there? If you told me he went out there blindfolded Id believe you.

And yet, bad Winston still a decent fantasy day and they had a chance at the end but decided to hand the ball off and got stuffed.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
...but then Winston does that. Although no choice but to try to push it all the way downfield

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Jimmy G continues to make just terrible decisions and throws yet another pick.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I mean, are the Patriots this much better than every team they have played? Cause the number of turnovers they are getting is insane. Just clowning other teams

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
move over butt fumble Baker pitches the ball to the defender LOL

I've always felt like Sanchez got an unfair amount of shit for the butt fumble. Wilfork busted the play by basically picking a lineman up and throwing him back into Sanchez.

That shit by Mayfield though, holy lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I mean, the Patriots guy there was manhandling the Browns line in the same vein there as the butt fumble... I'd say they're pretty equally atrocious.

Cleveland hasn't had an O-line for the entire season.

I'm liking the Browns' chances here. Remember: you can't think like a normal person if you are a Browns fan. You have to look at things in FIVE DIMENSIONS.

Chubb must flow.