NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Chiefs game was a really fun game to watch. A lot of good play and minimal bad shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I mean it's not like they're actively not playing hard. They just traded half their starters for draft picks. But yeah Gase is trash.

Yeah I shouldn't have said tanking. A young coaching staff with a bunch of young players shouldn't win with such a talent disparity, which highlights how bad Gase is.

Also ecstatic that Miami has looked better each week. Top 3 are probably going to be Tua, Burrows, and Chase Young. Any of those would be fine with me.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah I shouldn't have said tanking. A young coaching staff with a bunch of young players shouldn't win with such a talent disparity, which highlights how bad Gase is.

Also ecstatic that Miami has looked better each week. Top 3 are probably going to be Tua, Burrows, and Chase Young. Any of those would be fine with me.
Not totally sold on Tua, but I'd certainly understand taking him. Young has been a monster though.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
cb03dbd.png

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There have been a lot of bad PI challenges this year, but that Gruden challenge might be the worst.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's 1000 percent Kitchens. Baker actually has some ability, Kitchens is real, real bad.

I wish Bruce Allen wasn't such a pos. We might have actually gotten Trent Williams trade done with them. They'd actually have some protection for Baker, and we would have gotten something for someone who doesn't want to play for us anymore