NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Tim

Molten Core Raider
I liked the call to go for the TD. They've been running well, and if you fail, the team that only put up 3 on you so far has the ball at their own goal line. I don't like it when teams get all conservative when they're up, seeing Rivers get fired up lobbying his coach to let them try is part of why he's so fun to watch

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Rushing.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Winston leads game tying drive. Never going to be mistaken for an elite QB, but comparing him to Mariota? Come on.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Winston leads game tying drive. Never going to be mistaken for an elite QB, but comparing him to Mariota? Come on.

Winston is still a college QB. Tons of yards, tons of turnovers. Mariota needed more development before letting him start but I think he's still salvageable. He certainly wasn't the problem with the Titans.

• 1Cutler

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Winston is still a college QB. Tons of yards, tons of turnovers. Mariota needed more development before letting him start but I think he's still salvageable. He certainly wasn't the problem with the Titans.

After watching what Tannehill has done since replacing him, Mariota was clearly one of the problems with the Titans. Winston is wreckless with the ball, but he at least can make big throws. Sometimes Mariota looks barely functional if he even needs to throw for 200+ yards in a game.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Today the most prolific QB to ever play the game struck down the Green Bay Cheese. He bred Rodgers girlfriend implanting yet another off spring as he threw his way to victory.

18s0rxfjmvrgdjpg.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
After watching what Tannehill has done since replacing him, Mariota was clearly one of the problems with the Titans. Winston is wreckless with the ball, but he at least can make big throws. Sometimes Mariota looks barely functional if he even needs to throw for 200+ yards in a game.

Tannehill did absolutely nothing the game he replaced Mariota in against the Broncos, won two narrow victories against two awful teams (Chargers and Bucs), and lost to the Jags. So he's 2-2 and Mariota is 2-3, with Mariota's wins also being against awful teams (Browns and Falcons) but with a bit higher score.

• 1Cutler

Sterling

El Presidente
They are definitely under performing. Guess its not a good idea to have a rookie HC with a rookie QB.
Well they've had a couple of stinkers, but did anyone really think they'd be better than 8 or 9 wins, which can still happen with the back half of their schedule.