NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Glad to see my team doing alright in a rebuilding year, although they have been rebuilding ever since they lost Gruden the first time. Jacobs is a beast and I love Carr, best defensive effort I have seen from them all yeah, granted on the east coast I don't get to watch them much unless I buy NFL ticket and they are not that good yet. I will be see them in Vegas next year and probably when they come to Charlotte.

75492456_10157471404201138_8095451425208795136_n.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Maybe it's just because I have him in fantasy but watching Hunter Henry wide open underneath with all 3 timeouts while Rivers chucked up prayers 30-40 yards downfield was infuriating.

Yep. They had plenty of opportunities to do exactly what they allowed the raiders to do on their drive and all they needed was a field goal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Maybe it's just because I have him in fantasy but watching Hunter Henry wide open underneath with all 3 timeouts while Rivers chucked up prayers 30-40 yards downfield was infuriating.

No shit, Rivers was making decisions as if they had 0 timeouts and needed a TD to tie, when they had 3 timeouts and needed only a fg to win.

• 1Like

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Neither team looked particularly good. Not sure a Raiders win helps the Chiefs more than a Chargers win. Now the Chiefs just need to beat the Raiders once more to lock up the division.

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm sure Jerry is Jonesing to sign him and cut the rest of his reciver core based on character alone. Almost at the half way point and no Cowboys under investigation, WTF

Man I know this team I made the above post Tuesday afternoon, love living in the metroplex.

Dallas Cowboys defensive lineman Daniel Ross was arrested on drug and gun charges Wednesday in Texas, police said.

Ross, who is on injured reserve, was charged with possession of marijuana and unlawful carrying of a weapon, Frisco police said. Authorities didn’t provide more details behind the arrest.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Neither team looked particularly good. Not sure a Raiders win helps the Chiefs more than a Chargers win. Now the Chiefs just need to beat the Raiders once more to lock up the division.
The Raiders will probably make the wild card because of tonights win. Next 2 games are Bungles and Jets.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No shit, Rivers was making decisions as if they had 0 timeouts and needed a TD to tie, when they had 3 timeouts and needed only a fg to win.

This. Although you get the feeling that, had he gotten them into FG range, their kicker would have missed.

• 1Solidarity

Jozu

Rivers might be the most mediocre QB in NFL history. No other QB has the combined longevity and success/failure spread he does.

• 2Cutler
  • 1Fumble
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Rivers might be the most mediocre QB in NFL history. No other QB has the combined longevity and success/failure spread he does.
He'll end with 60k+ yards, 400 TDs, and a 95 passer rating. 8 pro bowls. Dude's going to be in the HoF. So being top ~ 15 to 20 or so all time is mediocre?

Jozu

I guess I mean mediocre in the sense of being a fan. Your expectations are always high, but yet somehow low as him throwing 3 picks in a listless performance isnt out of the ordinary.

Also look at the Chargers as a team during his run. Mediocre is a good term for the team moreso. The Chargers never pick 1st or 2nd in the draft but also miss the playoffs a lot.

• 1Like

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
It's sad. Felipe has been a competent quarterback his entire career. I've only followed his career as a fan of a conference rival and I have never dreaded playing the Chargers or been flabbergasted by an amazing play Rivers made against the Chiefs. Aaron Rodgers literally made me shout in disbelief twice due to seemingly impossible throws twice a couple weeks ago, Russell Wilson dropped a dime on Christmas day last year on a well covered defender and Payton Manning picked the defense apart when he was on both the Colts and Broncos.

I've never been surprised by Phillip Rivers.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
He'll end with 60k+ yards, 400 TDs, and a 95 passer rating. 8 pro bowls. Dude's going to be in the HoF. So being top ~ 15 to 20 or so all time is mediocre?

he's Mr. December. That basically means that they fuck up first 10 games of the season, specially the start of the season, where they usually go 0-2 or 1-3. Then they spend a good portion of a season trying get back to .500. Then after Thanksgiving comes a mad dash to get a wildcard spot, and Rivers puts up crazy numbers, only to fall short so many times. Then it's all about next year and getting that wife pregnant again.

Sterling

El Presidente
It's sad. Felipe has been a competent quarterback his entire career. I've only followed his career as a fan of a conference rival and I have never dreaded playing the Chargers or been flabbergasted by an amazing play Rivers made against the Chiefs. Aaron Rodgers literally made me shout in disbelief twice due to seemingly impossible throws twice a couple weeks ago, Russell Wilson dropped a dime on Christmas day last year on a well covered defender and Payton Manning picked the defense apart when he was on both the Colts and Broncos.

I've never been surprised by Phillip Rivers.
Sure, maybe he's not top shelf elite, but there's a much smaller gap between that and him than him and the average NFL QB.

• 1Truth!