NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Feels bad for the guy who kicks someone in the head while they're on the ground defenseless?

Which only happened because the same guy on the ground swung a football helmet at the head of a player without one? Who happens to be the QB for the team Pouncey plays for?

Of course he deserves to get suspended for the punches and kicks, but fucker swung a helmet and nailed his QB on his unprotected head...he reacted how I'd expect any O lineman to react. You think he's running over to do any of that if Garrett didn't swing the helmet?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
???

Are you referring to me saying Pouncey or whoever it was should be also suspended for kicking the Browns player in the head after they take him to the ground?

Feels bad for the guy who kicks someone in the head while they're on the ground defenseless?
Go take another hit of acid you dumb fuck.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
He will be back next year, guaranteed

Depends on what you mean by back. Reinstated? Possibly. Picked up by a team or held by the Browns? I think that would be interesting to see.

Incognito pulled this same garbage that it almost tanked his career.

If Garrett pulls an Antonio Brown escapade during the next two weeks, which I think he will, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets cut and no one touches him after that.

If he apologizes, takes his punishment, and stays on the straight and narrow, I would agree he would be back next year if he gets reinstated.

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Which only happened because the same guy on the ground swung a football helmet at the head of a player without one? Who happens to be the QB for the team Pouncey plays for?

Of course he deserves to get suspended for the punches and kicks, but fucker swung a helmet and nailed his QB on his unprotected head...he reacted how I'd expect any O lineman to react. You think he's running over to do any of that if Garrett didn't swing the helmet?

I think a brawl broke out and all the shitheads deserve their suspensions. I don't have any pity for someone who tries to pull a straight American Inventor move and kick a guy in the head while he's on the ground with multiple people on top of him, regardless of who starts shit (after throwing multiple punches). I also think you can do just as much damage kicking someone square in the head while they're on the ground as you can by swinging a helmet over your head and over another dude while being shoved backwards. This doesn't mean I don't think Garrett should get suspended (or banned since apparently he has a history of being a retard), but it's absurd to think only the Browns players should be held responsible for their actions or punished for anything that happened in that game.

• 4Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
their next meet at Pittsburgh in a couple of weeks is gonna be interesting.

Garrett is gonna get off pretty easy when it's all over and done (after appeals). Most likely suspended for the rest of the season. Longest suspension for the on field incident is so little as 5 games. Haynesworth's head stomping, like 10 years ago.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Depends on what you mean by back. Reinstated? Possibly. Picked up by a team or held by the Browns? I think that would be interesting to see.

If Garrett pulls an Antonio Brown escapade during the next two weeks, which I think he will, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets cut and no one touches him after that.

If he apologizes, takes his punishment, and stays on the straight and narrow, I would agree he would be back next year if he gets reinstated.

He already was pretty contrite after the game. I suspect he will be back playing for the Browns next year. Difference between him and Incognito is age, talent, draft position.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

I think a brawl broke out and all the shitheads deserve their suspensions. I don't have any pity for someone who tries to pull a straight American Inventor move and kick a guy in the head while he's on the ground with multiple people on top of him, regardless of who starts shit (after throwing multiple punches). I also think you can do just as much damage kicking someone square in the head while they're on the ground as you can by swinging a helmet over your head and over another dude while being shoved backwards. This doesn't mean I don't think Garrett should get suspended (or banned since apparently he has a history of being a retard), but it's absurd to think only the Browns players should be held responsible for their actions or punished for anything that happened in that game.

Which...no one said Pouncey shouldn't be suspended. I simply stated I completely understood where he was coming from.

And yes...in theory, you can do just as much damage. Although if we're talking about the punches and kicks that Pouncey actually did to a helmeted Garrett (versus hypothetical kicks to the head of someone on the ground), there's just no way he has the chance to do near as much damage as Garrett did with his actual helmet swing at Rudolph. Still bad, but they were fairly weak in comparison.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'm surprised Rudolph didn't at least get fined. It didn't look to me like he was just an innocent victim in all of that.

• 1Like

Merrith

OJ trolling so hard. Cracks me up people seem oblivious to what got Rudolph heated initially, and the idea he wouldn't go walking after the guy who just ripped his helmet off (and was still holding it). It's all good, just keep it Myles. Maybe sign it before you hand it back.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Looked to me like Rudolph was trying to gouge Garret's eyes. But if Garret didn't say that then maybe not, or maybe he just didn't get very close. Person who told me about it this morning thought Rudolph had kicked Garret in the nuts. I don't see that in any video.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Myles
their next meet at Pittsburgh in a couple of weeks is gonna be interesting.

Garrett is gonna get off pretty easy when it's all over and done (after appeals). Most likely suspended for the rest of the season. Longest suspension for the on field incident is so little as 5 games. Haynesworth's head stomping, like 10 years ago.

Vontez Burfect called, as he has some free time due to his 12 game suspension this year he would like to know if you even watch football.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Helmet on versus helmet off makes a pretty huge goddamn difference in your protection level. As does swinging with a fist versus a helmet.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Can you even play a professional sport while you're on probation?

Yes you have to get permission to travel to every game though.

I thought I remembered Jerry hired pac man jones a personal body guard / probation officer when he was a cowboy. But that might not have been official probation. however, pac man was on probation in 2011 and still played for the bungles.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

He's already apologized in front of his locker.

He will get a game or two more NEXT season so players don't forget.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Fuck. I'm thinking exactly like O.J. Clearly I killed Nicole.

Rudolph started it. Tried to pull Garrets helmet off. Garret succeeded in pulling off Rudolphs'. Rudolph is pissed the fuck off and keeps coming at Garret even after his team mates pull Garret off him AND stepping between the two. Garret goes full retard and hits Rudolph with his own helmet. Both out rest of season is what I would hope for.

• 1Worf
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Ok...6+ is harsh. But there is no way I don't look to suspend Rudolph.
Rudolph was sacked late by Garrett. It was intentional that is why he was pissed. Rudolph might get something because he kept going back to the pile, but he would not get suspended for the initial helmet grab stuff.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Rudolph was sacked late by Garrett. It was intentional that is why he was pissed. Rudolph might get something because he kept going back to the pile, but he would not get suspended for the initial helmet grab stuff.

Still haven't seen what actually started this all. I'm going to assume that you're correct, then that changes the narrative.

• 1Like