NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Man Winston is bad...

Incoming 400 yards and 3 TD's. That twitter thing was the most spot on thing ever. Ever play Russian Roulette? Time to spin the chamber, and sign on for one more year.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Louis

Trakanon Raider
This game could really be a blowout in Tampas favor if Winston was even close to connecting on a lot of those down field passes.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Did the refs just ignore the Bucs timeout? It was a terrible idea to use it in the first place, but c'mon. Refs worse than ever.

EDIT: I don't know if anyone knows what's going on in this game.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
LOLOL Buccs.

Also yeah they ignored the time out and took time off the clock when they shouldn't have.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
"These people are in prison for not committing a crime, but technical probation violations"

Go fuck yourself

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I would say they should have tried the long FG but that drop on 4th was the dagger.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I don't know how Jameis stays employed as a starter next year. Even semi-competent play wins that game. He completely gave the entire game away on his own. Houston didn't do shit the entire game outside of somewhat benefit from Winston's non-stop fuckups all game. This is Year 5 and I see little difference from Year 1. The guy has run out of excuses.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users