NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Whats the point of the pass interference rules if you can't fucking look at it when it actually matters?

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Seattle really fucked themselves on that delay of game. Then the refs fucked them on that PI.

• 5Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Whats the point of the pass interference rules if you can't fucking look at it when it actually matters?

I mean they still can't figure out what a clear and easy to understand catch is... why would PI be different. And that rule was put in to make Saints fans happy. I don't think the NFL ever actually intended for coaches to actually try and use it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I mean they still can't figure out what a clear and easy to understand catch is... why would PI be different. And that rule was put in to make Saints fans happy. I don't think the NFL ever actually intended for coaches to actually try and use it
They didn't. Thats why they have only over turned it once or twice.

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

and yet like 90% of the coaches challenges this season have been on PI, and while I was initially calling them all fucking idiots, now I'm starting to think maybe they were right. No other challenge is going to have as big an effect on the game as an overturned PI call (whichever way it goes) because of how retarded the PI penalty is. So even if your odds are terrible at getting a successful challenge, maybe the huge potential payoff makes it worth it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
and yet like 90% of the coaches challenges this season have been on PI, and while I was initially calling them all fucking idiots, now I'm starting to think maybe they were right. No other challenge is going to have as big an effect on the game as an overturned PI call (whichever way it goes) because of how retarded the PI penalty is. So even if your odds are terrible at getting a successful challenge, maybe the huge potential payoff makes it worth it.
NFL coaches went from playing blackjack with their challenges to playing roulette. Interesting

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Delay of game saved our balls. Thank fucking Christ, because we need the bye so badly to get our defense healthy. Our defense has been dogshit in the 4th quarter the past several weeks.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Chargers are drafting only 6th and we need a QB!

Or draft OL and tank next year for Lawrence!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That tackle to stop him from getting into the end zone was a thing of beauty.

I totally agree on that missed PI though, that was a shitty missed call.

• 1Like

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
I'm biased and football gives me heart attacks because I'm a pansy, but I have to imagine this 49ers team ranks near the top all time in stressful to watch games.

beat the Steelers with TD with 1 minute left.
beat the cardinals on a TD with 30 seconds left.
Lose to seattle on a fg at as OT time expires (after greenlaw INT and then missed fg)
lose to Ravens on fg as time expires
beat saints on fg as time expires after Kittle play and saints scored with minute left
lose to atlanta on TD with 2 seconds left after strange string of plays
beat rams on FG as time expires
beat seahawks after tackle at the 1 on 4th and 10 with 40 seconds left and 1 inch line on 4th and goal with 9 seconds left.

• 1Solidarity