NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Fadaar

That guy
Chargers are drafting only 6th and we need a QB!

Or draft OL and tank next year for Lawrence!

Bucs need a QB too but there's about a 0% chance they'll end up with the #1 pick with how bad other teams looked this year. Unless Stafford comes back 100% I think the Lions end up with Lawrence. Which isn't really a bad landing spot for him supporting cast wise, it's just the fact that it's the Lions. Poor old Joe Burrow though, forced to be a Bungal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Bucs need a QB too but there's about a 0% chance they'll end up with the #1 pick with how bad other teams looked this year. Unless Stafford comes back 100% I think the Lions end up with Lawrence. Which isn't really a bad landing spot for him supporting cast wise, it's just the fact that it's the Lions. Poor old Joe Burrow though, forced to be a Bungal.

Yeah I don't know or love any of the QBs that would fall to us at 6th but I think we have to this year because I dont know that we will have a better draft position next year. I expect another middling team.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I don't know or love any of the QBs that would fall to us at 6th but I think we have to this year because I dont know that we will have a better draft position next year. I expect another middling team.

It will be very interesting where Tua goes. Most injury prone QB I've seen but that talent is undeniable. No one will know how much he's recovered, how long recovery will take or even if he will be a 'sure' recovery. Getting a QB is always #1 priority, but flags everywhere with him. Will someone take a chance in top 10? (probably). Will someone move up? Does Miami have to worry at #5 about the Chargers or Jax moving up? Are they willing to risk at #5?

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
It will be very interesting where Tua goes. Most injury prone QB I've seen but that talent is undeniable. No one will know how much he's recovered, how long recovery will take or even if he will be a 'sure' recovery. Getting a QB is always #1 priority, but flags everywhere with him. Will someone take a chance in top 10? (probably). Will someone move up? Does Miami have to worry at #5 about the Chargers or Jax moving up? Are they willing to risk at #5?
If he comes to the Chargers he will get murdered. Our Oline is shit.

• 1Worf

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
13-3 what a year. This 49ers team won so many close games and lost 3 heartbreaking games in last second. Unbelievable.

This 49er team is a beautiful gift for the NFL. Almost all of their games have been entertaining as fuck. Super Bowl it is! The refs will help Niners make it to Miami for maximum ratings.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
NFC

Vikings at Saints - Saints
Eagles at Seahawks - hawks

Saints at 9rs - Saints
Seahawks at GB- Hawks

Seahawks at New Orleans - Saints

Oh yeah I may be biased

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
NFC

Seahawks at Iggles - Iggles

Iggles at 49ers - 49ers
Saints at Packers - Packers

Green Bay at 49ers - 49ers

AFC

Bills at Texas - Bills
Titan at Pats - Pats

Bills at Ravens - Ravens
Pats at Chefs - Chefs

Chefs at Ravens - Ravens

Superb Owl

49ers vs Ravens - Ravens

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
NFC

Eagles at Seahawks - hawks

Saints at 9rs - Saints
Seahawks at GB- Hawks

Seahawks at New Orleans - Saints

Oh yeah I may be biased

I’m pretty sure in your scenario the hawks would be at San Francisco since they’re the 5 and saints are the 3.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Will someone please start a post season thread so we can finally leave this horrible thread title behind us?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Another heart attack game for SF. I always want to beat the seahawks but I think the bye is going to be really important for the defense. They just couldn't stop Wilson in the 2nd half and Bosa was coming out more than usual which makes me worry that he's beat up. Probably he was just tired though because he was making plays constantly when he was in even if it wasn't sacks. I think the D-line really misses Dee Ford and it will be good to have him back for the playoffs.

The PI call really just makes up for the bullshit unnecessary roughness call that ended the Niners last drive. Without that they most likely would have run out the clock and Wilson never would have had the chance to fail to score a short yardage touchdown once again. The last play was glorious though. Now someone please beat the Seahawks and the Saints. I don't want to see those teams again. Ravens too if that's not too much to ask.

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Another heart attack game for SF. I always want to beat the seahawks but I think the bye is going to be really important for the defense. They just couldn't stop Wilson in the 2nd half and Bosa was coming out more than usual which makes me worry that he's beat up. Probably he was just tired though because he was making plays constantly when he was in even if it wasn't sacks. I think the D-line really misses Dee Ford and it will be good to have him back for the playoffs.

The PI call really just makes up for the bullshit unnecessary roughness call that ended the Niners last drive. Without that they most likely would have run out the clock and Wilson never would have had the chance to fail to score a short yardage touchdown once again. The last play was glorious though. Now someone please beat the Seahawks and the Saints. I don't want to see those teams again. Ravens too if that's not too much to ask.
We all want to see the Ravens beat the 49ers in another Superbowl!

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
NFC

Seahawks at Iggles - Seahawks

Seahawks at 49ers - 49ers
Saints at Packers - Saints

Saints at 49ers - 49ers

AFC

Bills at Texans - Bills
Titans at Pats - Pats

Bills at Ravens - Ravens
Pats at Chiefs - Chiefs

Chiefs at Ravens - Chiefs

Super Bowl

49ers vs Chiefs - Chiefs

• 3Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
stealing your format:
NFC

Seahawks at Iggles - Seahawks

Seahawks at 49ers - Seahawks
Saints at Packers - Saints

Seahawks at Saints -Saints

AFC

Bills at Texans - Bills
Titans at Pats - Pats

Bills at Ravens - Bills
Pats at Chiefs - Pats

Bills at Pats- Pats

Super Bowl

Saints vs Pats - Pats

i am counting on the Bills Defense to come thru for me....

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Yeah it is pretty clear the 49ers DLine just isn't the same without Ford in. The sack rate has dropped tremendously with him and Blair both out. It sounds like he will be ready to go for the divisional round, and there is even a possibility of Alexander coming back.

I have to say though, the last team I want to see in that game, is the Seahawks. I just don't see how both Philly and Minnesota win though. So looks to be the most likely matchup.