Louis

Trakanon Raider
FB_IMG_1578879894950.jpg

• 9Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 10 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Packers need to run some clock to get their D a breather and get at least 3 points on this drive.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, if the Seahawks get a stop here GB could be in trouble. Big if

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Which is precisely why we should have been taking our time on the last drive. Of course they would actually call holding in this game in my be a different story. As it stands I think this game could go either way at this point.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
King is single handedly losing us this game. He is the second coming of Terrel Buckley.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
2 TDs would do it, but I think if we win it will be yet another ugly one. Cowboys and Vikes are the only teams we have put away all year.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
2 TDs would do it, but I think if we win it will be yet another ugly one. Cowboys and Vikes are the only teams we have put away all year.

Well yeah, 2 more TD's and Seattle would need 4 scores at least. Even counting this current drive I have a hard time seeing 5 TD's and a field goal combined in the final 11 minutes.

Hosix

All labs matter!
These packer injuries are stopping the clock....

I like the “go pack go” chant while the player is down.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
This game has completely flipped. GB has had the ball for 3 total minutes in the second half and the Seattle O is running all over them. GB will probably have to score 7 in the 4th to escape this game.

Does GB use LBs? Where the fuck are those dudes on drop offs, up the middle runs, Wilson runs, etc, etc?