2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
GdCNcK4.jpg

• 11Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 13 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Titans running almost cost them the game. The defense won that game. The big bad running game scored 14 points. Facts, not opinions.

Tannehill could have run it up on you guys, but they clearly knew they'd have to rest his arm for the eventual match up with Mahomes. Win or lose, he's going to have to throw it more than he did against either Pats or Ravens. They just knew Henry alone would smash your team.

Dynasty might be over.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I like how you pussies have to say “might”. Afraid of reawakening the sleeping giant. 20 years of mental abuse.

• 1Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

I like how you pussies have to say “might”. Afraid of reawakening the sleeping giant. 20 years of mental abuse.

Or maybe Brady actually being a free agent for the first time in his career means there are actually some variable outcomes from which direction the Pats choose to go, and they will have a big effect going forward. Don't even know your team's own free agency situation? Sad.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
There is no uncertainty about Brady’s future. All the high IQ posters know how this plays out. Take the Patriots talk to the off season thread where it belongs. This thread is for guys like me who predicted Peyton Jackson’s demise and foretold the rise of Garopollo.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's more likely he will retire than change teams. But I don't think he's smart enough to retire before he's carted off the field.

Hosix

All labs matter!
There is no uncertainty about Brady’s future. All the high IQ posters know how this plays out. Take the Patriots talk to the off season thread where it belongs. This thread is for guys like me who predicted Peyton Jackson’s demise and foretold the rise of Garopollo.

Posts like this make you sound dumb.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

I think we have a good idea how it plays out. But pretending it isn't a unique situation he hasn't faced before just makes you look like...well you.

This thread is for people who told you that Derrick Henry might go bananas in the playoffs, and that Pat Mahomes is still the guy you'd pick to build a team around right now.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Can we all agree to stop making it sound like the Titans are somehow managing to have 50 minutes of possession in these games. It was roughly 32-28 in favor of Titans in the Patriots game and roughly 32-28 in favor of the Ravens in that game. Yes, Henry is a monster but their defense also played good in both games and the Patriots offense didn't stop sucking once the playoffs started.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Can we all agree to stop making it sound like the Titans are somehow managing to have 50 minutes of possession in these games. It was roughly 32-28 in favor of Titans in the Patriots game and roughly 32-28 in favor of the Ravens in that game.
It's not just a time of possession thing, it's a total number of possessions thing. If they play the Chiefs and have to win a fast paced game in the 40s they're probably going to get shit on.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I’m just here for the SF fans after they go 1-5 over their next 6. Collapse is going to be historic.
Shut the fuck up. Your schtick is old, go away.

• 6Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Uber is so committed to his troll. He never makes a non troll post. It's somewhat impressive.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

So hearing one of the refs who messed up the Rams/Saints PI call got selected to do the Super Bowl. Nice.

• 3Worf
  • 2WTF
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Might be just going for a big contract from the chargers but this is an intriguing thought...

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Might be just going for a big contract from the chargers but this is an intriguing thought...

Could be serious but doubt teams are going to pay 2 guys 20mil each to pass rush. But who knows.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Could be serious but doubt teams are going to pay 2 guys 20mil each to pass rush. But who knows.
That's exactly what I was thinking. While it would be really cool, I just don't see how you afford both of them without making significant cuts elsewhere.

• 1Solidarity