NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I just need Mahomes to score like 40 touchdowns with none being to Kelce. A couple Kittle TDs would help from San Fran or a defensive touchdown. Then I walk away a cool $1,000 richer from our post season league.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
First a cop threatens to arrest everyone for smoking cigars in the locker room, and now this. Lighten up.

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
More likely it was a security guard who had to file a complaint, a cop could have just turned around and arrested him for it.

Hosix

All labs matter!
First a cop threatens to arrest everyone for smoking cigars in the locker room, and now this. Lighten up.

Well....I get the smoking thing. But smacking the ass of another man? Ya. No. OBJ is going full retard.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well....I get the smoking thing. But smacking the ass of another man? Ya. No. OBJ is going full retard.

As we all know, no football player has ever smacked another person's butt.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
A team member, sure. Maybe even your coach. A security guard, nah.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Can't see the patch clearly enough but it looks kinda like a state police patch. But a security company could do that on purpose. Also, it looks like he's wearing a gun. Most security guards don't.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That was awkward though. It wasnt like in the moment people are celebrating and he casually slaps his backside. He deliberately did it in a way even he thought was a little awkward, look at his immediate reaction.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
That's exactly what I was thinking. While it would be really cool, I just don't see how you afford both of them without making significant cuts elsewhere.
I'd restructure my contact if it meant playing alongside my brother.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
You’re a poor loser with no talent or skill. You’d fuck your mother for $9.
1579215792442.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
As we all know, no football player has ever smacked another person's butt.

Next time I see a cop dealing with a situation i'm gonna walk up and smack his ass. I'll let you know how it works out for me.

Also, whether it's a cop or a security guard doesn't matter. There's 50 giant nogs around a white cop, I wouldn't risk going for an immediate arrest in that position.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Next time I see a cop dealing with a situation i'm gonna walk up and smack his ass. I'll let you know how it works out for me.

Also, whether it's a cop or a security guard doesn't matter. There's 50 giant nogs around a white cop, I wouldn't risk going for an immediate arrest in that position.
To be fair you are not a rich celebrity. You know there are different rule sets.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I hope the Titans defense can show up against the Chiefs again this week and make it a good game. Don't care about the GB/SF game.

• 2Like

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider

Please do.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If he did that to a female cop, no one would be defending him. It was wrong of him to do it, period. The cop (let alone Odell) is not a member of the team, so there's no excuse of sports camaraderie. It didn't even look good natured, more like he thought he could get away with fucking with a cop.

• 2Like