NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I do agree that top WR's almost need to be like top strikers in soccer toeing that line between confidence and almost arrogance, because you have to think you can outplay anyone against you to really be that dominant.

Predicting 7 Super Bowls, though? The only guy in the NFL who should be talking about the possibility of ring #7 currently is Tom Brady.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So are we all pretty sure they had to go with football squad because of the guy who trademarked all the good names? I hope 100 other people trademarked names too just to fuck with them.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Hopefully none of you do. I felt compelled to come to this thread and say pro sports needs to DIAF and anyone who supports the NFL/NBL/MLB are traitorous scum on several different levels.

Have fun with your BLM pageants with a side of sports-ball, dummies.

• 2Like
  • 2Cutler
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 7 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty fucking crazy if he actually makes it back onto the field. Part of me hopes he does just cause I am rooting for the guy, part of me hopes he doesn't cause I would be scared for him!

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I love the Redskins new name, haha. I just think of it like a fuck you.

“Here, try to find something wrong with this one, you fucking faggots. Can we play football now?”

I hope they keep it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Pretty fucking crazy if he actually makes it back onto the field. Part of me hopes he does just cause I am rooting for the guy, part of me hopes he doesn't cause I would be scared for him!

Hope he doesn't end up the starter for us. He could be a great mentor in the QB room, though.

Merrith

If he ends up the starter its because Haskins sucks.

Pretty much, although we also have Kyle Allen, as well. I know smith gets a lot of love from certain fans, but I didn't see much from him when he was here when it wasn't the defense or running game carrying us to wins. He never overturned a single deficit to a lead in 10 starts that year before he got hurt.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Pretty much, although we also have Kyle Allen, as well. I know smith gets a lot of love from certain fans, but I didn't see much from him when he was here when it wasn't the defense or running game carrying us to wins. He never overturned a single deficit to a lead in 10 starts that year before he got hurt.
Yeah but your team also sucks. So its not like they were any good with out him either.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Anyone who still watches major league sports in US is a 100% cuck

• 3Like
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
No sports, no movies, no music, no books, no video games. They're all cucked. The only safe place is where you should have been all along, you heathens: at church and heads down in your BIble. Throw in a shooting range or something too.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Yeah but your team also sucks. So its not like they were any good with out him either.

I'm not saying they are anything even close to a contender in the slightest. Probably not even fringe playoff team (even with the extra wild card) as our CEILING currently. But I think there is a small chance swapping to a 4-3 and getting some real coaching we'll surprise some people's expectations. Unless Haskins/QB play is terrible this year, all these power rankings having us last in the league are going to be very wrong (in the sense that we'll probably be more like ~20th-24th rather than 32nd). I think we'll end up winning 6 or 7 games this year, which is a far cry from a 3-13 team.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
One of the things I hate in sports is arrogance. I think there is a pretty big line between confidence and arrogance. See Lebron James going to Miami and counting how many rings they would win, that is gross arrogance.

To me Tyreek Hill is going down that path right now, and I find it just as obnoxious. I mean they have as good a chance as repeating Super Bowl champions this year as any team in recent memory. But 7 championships? Big goals indeed.

I don't know, I just find a bit of humility goes a whole lot further than talking shit like this. Maybe it's just me.

I agree. I loved the shit out of Barry Sanders because no matter what amazing moves he did to score, he just handed the ball to the ref. So smooth, so cool.

Hill is one weird looking motherfucker, with a neck that looks wider than the top of his head, but that man can run faster than the wind and I would love to have him on my team if I was coach.

Yeah, KC ain't getting no 7 Superbowls. They will be lucky to get to the AFC championship this year, I predict. Or whatever the next year is. I think SF has a better chance at longevity than KC, and SF was somewhat humbled last year.

KC has some great players, but it all comes down to their QB. Now Brady and Co. have shown a good QB, a GREAT coach, a great left guard, a little cheating, and three skill players to get the ball to can win you repeat titles. But I don't think KC has that chemical make-up.

Merrith

KC has some great players, but it all comes down to their QB. Now Brady and Co. have shown a good QB, a GREAT coach, a great left guard, a little cheating, and three skill players to get the ball to can win you repeat titles. But I don't think KC has that chemical make-up.

Kelce, Hill, their RB's, their other young receivers...yeah I think KC/Baltimore/San Fran are all built to have longevity I think.

• 1Solidarity

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Hopefully none of you do. I felt compelled to come to this thread and say pro sports needs to DIAF and anyone who supports the NFL/NBL/MLB are traitorous scum on several different levels.

Have fun with your BLM pageants with a side of sports-ball, dummies.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Kelce, Hill, their RB's, their other young receivers...yeah I think KC/Baltimore/San Fran are all built to have longevity I think.

I'd pick Baltimore to last the longest of that trio. They have all the pieces in all the right places. And I mean from the GM down.

• 1Like

Merrith

I'd pick Baltimore to last the longest of that trio. They have all the pieces in all the right places. And I mean from the GM down.

Well Ozzie is not GM anymore, so we still probably need to see a few more drafts out of DeCosta to really know. Ozzie trading up for Lamar in his last draft looking pretty good, though. I think Baltimore should be set up for the longest if Jackson can continue to develop and stay healthy, but Mahomes is THE piece out of all of them, and if KC really will be able to keep some of its stars together, they could be nasty. Frankly if Kareem Hunt didn't get video taped kicking some woman in a club we may be talking about how they've won back to back SB's already.

But you look at any of those 3 teams and they should likely be contenders for the next 2-4 years...which is really the longest stretch you can reasonably look ahead in the modern NFL. The Pats were a complete anomaly. Pretty sure the only other team in the last 15 years to make it to at least 3 straight Conference title games was Harbaugh's 49ers. The only other team to do it during the Pats' dynasty was the early 2000's Eagles who went to 4 straight 2001-2004. Obviously we know where Andy Reid is now, too.

• 1Like