marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
oh man, how pissed will the Saints be if indeed there is ref corruption

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm sure any ref corruption would suddenly shift from the Pats to Tampa this year, right?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Cheerleaders having sex with players and staff? Gonna be funny watching how shocked and outraged everyone pretends to be.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Just had someone send me some link of a "leak" talking about how Jay Gruden and Kapri Bibbs (former backup RB) were fucking the same young intern, and Gruden got so pissed about it he benched Bibbs and his backup missed the block that got Alex Smith's leg broke.

Most of this shit just sounds so ridiculous, but if this all comes out and was true? Wtf.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
What is the incentive for Bibbs to keep that quiet for 3 years, let alone the other people I'm sure would have picked that up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I'm going to assume for now that this ends up like the ESPN racism culture piece by the NYT that was essentially nothing.

• 1Like

Merrith

What is the incentive for Bibbs to keep that quiet for 3 years, let alone the other people I'm sure would have picked that up.

It all sounds so crazy but I figured I'd pass on rumors so we could joke about it some more.

• 1Like
I totally agree with the sentiment of just fast forwarding through commercials and half-time and muting the commentary and just ignoring the virtue signalling on uniforms if you don't like racist, anti-American social justice messaging. Also, just drive around protests blocking streets. And just get a new job when you're passed up for a promotion. And learn to not have opinions on social media or family gatherings. And serves you right for putting on a shirt or putting up a flag or sign in the yard. And just shrug when your kid comes home from school questioning their gender and saying being white is inherently racist and the country was founded in 1619 on slavery. And for fuck sake don't talk about any of it in the NFL thread even when it's directly related to the league! You know, if you just learn to be a spineless, oblivious coward and keep your mouth shut (like white people are being told to do) and stop thinking too much about what it all means for the future of our country or even just the NFL, why shucks if you do all that then watching the NFL can still be just fine.

It's like you are inside my head.

• 1Faggotry
Myles Garret was having a perfectly fine rookie year before ...the incident.

Sigh. I was "enjoying" some their playing last season. I can't even remember it because This Mess is screwing with my timing or something.

I would love to go all Buddy Rich on 2020.

(If not familiar, you're welcome)

Ome

Molten Core Raider
oh man, how pissed will the Saints be if indeed there is ref corruption

It will completely explain why the Raiders are always getting the shaft. Poor Mark Davis cant even afford a haircut let alone paying off refs.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Poor Mark Davis cant even afford a haircut let alone paying off refs.
giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity