NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

The contract will pay Romo around $17 million per season, which is more than the previous NFL high of $8 million per year John Madden received more than two decades ago.

The dream of Romo doing Monday Night is dead ... /sigh

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
2833B863-E3CD-4AD6-B8D8-CFAB7660567B.jpeg

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

The dream of Romo doing Monday Night is dead ... /sigh

after Kornheiser was forced out, MNF has become the STD of football on tv, TNF is the aids

Lets not forget that the happiest dude is actually Jim Nantz.
Romo would have been an absolute moron if he had turned down that kind of money... and to do what?.... play golf? I thought the highest CBS was going to go was somewhere around 12-14 a year. I'm guessing they were really scared of Romo being stolen away and then having to watch him every week on a rival network for years.
Good for him. He is by far the best talking head on tv

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

“[T]hat’s why we shouldn’t sign the new CBA agreement no way the announcer should be making more than 90% of the players,” Thomas tweeted Friday night, adding a #No for good measure.

Going to be interesting how Romo's contract will disrupt the CBA agreement. Romo is actually making more per year than Darth Bill is at $12 million.(highest in the league I'm pretty sure)

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

Going to be interesting how Romo's contract will disrupt the CBA agreement. Romo is actually making more per year than Darth Bill is at $12 million.(highest in the league I'm pretty sure)

hah, he's retarded.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So what. It's one dude. It's not like there's a bunch of spots to fill there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Wait till he finds out how much the owners make.

• 3Worf

Sterling

El Presidente
A single broadcaster that makes more than double any other football only broadcaster should be the sticking point of the new CBA, Not the extra game, or longterm healthcare, or anything else.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I went and read that article. It was one of the stupidest things I've ever seen written.

"Still, like Jimmy the Gent’s crew after the Lufthansa heist, it could be wise for the networks to not go buy anything for a while. "

Because the networks are robbing the players? This motherfucker doesn't even know what the sides are in this negotiation. It would be like if you were selling a house and got pissed that the buyer had a client who went and bought 10000 shares of apple stock.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I have to admit, that it would be super hilarious if Brady went in and made Jimmy hit the bench/road

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have to admit, that it would be super hilarious if Brady went in and made Jimmy hit the bench/road
Brady would have made that 3rd and 5 to Emmanuel. Just sayin!

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Brady would have gotten sacked during the massive wind up his old ass needs to even try and throw it that far.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's gotta be the dumbest rumor I've ever seen. Replace a Super Bowl QB with someone who can't even reliably win wild card games?

• 4Worf