NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
REPORT: "Perception around NFL" Is That Literally Every Single College Player Doesn't Want To Go To The Bengals

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Heard today his hand size was measured at only 9 inches, the smallest for any assumed 1st round QB since 2008 (and, I'm sure, a disappointment to his Cheesecake Factory hook ups)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Heard today his hand size was measured at only 9 inches, the smallest for any assumed 1st round QB since 2008 (and, I'm sure, a disappointment to his Cheesecake Factory hook ups)
LOL, at least dude has a sense of humor

• 10Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 12 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Via Maske, Murphy said that all teams in one conference would have nine home games one season and then eight home games the next season. This points directly to the 17th game pitting each of the 16 teams from one conference against the 16 teams from the other conference, pushing the total interconference games played each year by every team from four to five.

Not a fan of that idea.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Utterly awful. I can't believe they think that's a solution.
Well the interconference thing was obvious, but the whole one conference gets 1 more home game thing is weird as fuck. It doesn't really affect playoff seeding or anything though so it's kind of whatever, but still seems pretty dumb.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Remember when Katrina hit and the NFL gave the giants an extra home game instead of using a neutral site? Remember every year for the past (I forget how many years) when the NFL has been stealing home games from teams to play in other countries? In both cases they just give the owners the money they would have gotten from a home game.

For whatever reason, the NFL does not care about the competitive aspects of home games. They only care about the money. I'm actually surprised they came up with a solution that addressed competition at all.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
NFL Network combine coverage starts in 10 or so

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I just heard that Dish network didn't show the super bowl because of a dispute with the NFL. I didn't see any news stories about it and I don't see it on google. Anyone else hear about anything like that? Was there a dispute that almost kept a big provider from carrying it?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Dish and Fox's agreement expired in December and didn't get a new deal done.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fucking punter put up more bench reps than every WR and all but 1 TE.

• 4Worf

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Dish and Fox's agreement expired in December and didn't get a new deal done.

Yeah, my mom and step dad have Dish and they couldn't watch half of the playoffs or the superbowl. It was a bonus for me since my step dad is a Packer's fan and I'm a 49ers fan so I got to text him updates throughout the 9ers destroying the Packers in the NFC championship game. Of course he got revenge by rooting for the Chiefs in the superbowl at my house.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like