NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Fadaar

That guy
If I ever buy a house I think it'd be awesome to decorate the man cave with a bunch of stuff like that. It'd be filled with Bills posters!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
The 250k cap is only on existing contracts, so in 2021 that's already only 200 players (who make more than $4.250m and would make less than their standard per game salary). It would be significantly less between now and when a 17th game is actually implemented.

4,250,000 / 16 = $265,000 per game

Not far off $250k...

I heard in SiriusXM that they only make like $28k per playoff game.

Focus on playoff pay NFLPA.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
If I ever buy a house I think it'd be awesome to decorate the man cave with a bunch of stuff like that. It'd be filled with Bills posters!

My buddy tells me Andree Reed might be coming to my small Canadian town for an event soon. I am so pumped to try and meet him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I hope it's gonna end up like 1987 and the would be replacement players. It would be so insanely entertaining.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I hope it's gonna end up like 1987 and the would be replacement players. It would be so insanely entertaining.

Hope you are watching the XFL this weekend and find it “insanely entertaining” because that is literally what you are hoping for to come to the NFL

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The 49ers franchise has been re-energized by Trump. Eddie D is going to come through strong, invigorating the front office, marginalizing bitch ass Jed York.

Super Bowl next year!

But in all seriousness I'm still fucked up about that loss to KC. But oh well. Another thing that sucks is the 49ers dont have dick for draft picks.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Brady to the Titans?

Tannehill had the #1 rating in the league with the highest average yards per attempt. His name may not be Mahomes but after a season that hot I can't imagine wanting an aging Brady over him, unless you were determined to stick with Mariota and thought a year as Brady's understudy could salvage him.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Tannehill had the #1 rating in the league with the highest average yards per attempt. His name may not be Mahomes but after a season that hot I can't imagine wanting an aging Brady over him, unless you were determined to stick with Mariota and thought a year as Brady's understudy could salvage him.

Grapp back to Pats Brady to Niners?
Iveybeen watching to much skip and Shannon. Can’t believe they floating that idea.

Jozu Jozu jizzing his pants

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

While Tannehill didn't look all that great in the playoffs, I think people are really underestimating Brady's decline.

• 1Solidarity

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
While Tannehill didn't look all that great in the playoffs, I think people are really underestimating Brady's decline.

This year he will look like Manning did in his last year. He's been pretty bad but Manning still got a SB that year and Brady could too with the right team....the 9'ers. Jozu Jozu , ready to root for the brand new SF 49'ers rebuilt with Tom Brady this year?! It's like starting over with a new team!

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I can't buy into the idea he will go anywhere else unless Darth Bill deems it so. My guess is Darth Bill is not prepared to ditch him just yet either and now seriously pissed Kraft traded garoppolo

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
He's a free agent so Bill can't make him stay.

If Brady's serious about getting a payday then Bill has to choose between vastly overpaying a has been or letting him walk.

Either way, The Pats lose and America wins

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If Brady's serious about getting a payday then Bill has to choose between vastly overpaying a has been or letting him walk.

Either way, The Pats lose and America wins
Jerry boots Dak brings in Brady.

• 1Like