NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I made the mistake of tuning into an Eagles game today.

How the fuck do you tie vs the Bengals?

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
At some point Dallas has to figure out they should cover Tyler Lockett right?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Maybe 4 blown passes with zero defenders on a wide open receiver will finally wake up this organization to how bad these safeties are.

"wE dOnT nEeD EaRl ThOmAs"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
In a league where horsecollar tackles are illegal, and facemasking is illegal, how the fuck is it legal to grab someone under the helmet and drag them down?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
So Dallas CAN run a Big XII style offense when Seattle plays a Big XII style defense.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I will say I'm pretty impressed with Aldon Smith, great pick up. Lockett still a cheat code and we need some Safety help as nobody is guarding him.

Strange game, but think Dak is playing okay today - playing against best qb in the NFL and he's doing fine.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
EinS03tWoAEavRV.jpg
Ei9IHW1VkAAgoW_.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Does anyone think the Seahawks won't win this? So weird how often it seems like the Seahawks can't just put a team away.

• 1Like

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Lions with the +3 turnover margin winning on a game ending field goal. Guess I'll take it over the random game breaking penalty or a complete flop.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Does anyone think the Seahawks won't win this? So weird how often it seems like the Seahawks can't just put a team away.

I should be used to it by now but I am not... and this is just how Pete calls/coaches games

• 1Solidarity