NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
HAMMERCOCK OVERCAME A SUPERBOWL QUALITY RAMS, SHITTY REFS, AND SLAMMED THAT FAT HOG ON THE WIN TABLE

• 5Worf
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 5 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Fucking LOL

Eat shit

Allen got FUCKED earlier on the worst INT call since the Packers Seahawks MNF game with the repalcments.

Like Ricky Says, What Goes around is all around
And? Was still OPI and would have been 2nd and 30.
Completely different situation to throwing a late flag on a non existent penalty to gift the game to the Bills.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
And? Was still OPI and would have been 2nd and 30.
Completely different situation to throwing a late flag on a non existent penalty to gift the game to the Bills.

They dont give the shit INT to the rams they go down 35-3 instead of of 28-10

Bad call? Sorry dont care. Kick me in the dick at 6 and I wont care when you get sucker punched at dinner

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They dont give the shit INT to the rams they go down 35-3 instead of of 28-10

Bad call? Sorry dont care. Kick me in the dick at 6 and I wont care when you get sucker punched at dinner
You're a fucking moron, it was OPI, they don't give the INT you fucking punt.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Coaching vacancies before the season is over;

Jets

Falcons

Broncos? Vikings?

Last edited:

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Holy shit that Kamara run. Dude is ridiculous.
How you guys gonna talk about that Kamara run and not the damn 300+ lbs center catching up with him to bulldoze a db on his way to the score. That shit was impressive too lol..

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Brahma things...

BB/Josh McDaniels/ CAM FUCKIN NEWTON! have the Pats looking like a damn good team!
I admit this with reluctance. Maybe Brady was holding the young guys back? Cam is like fuckit! Go get it young bucks!
Tom Brady is looking better and better. His deep ball is still shit though. He easily had two touchdowns if he threw the receivers on stride.
Gronk is now slow as fuck. Easy to take down. He needs his muscle mass back.
Aaron Rodgers. Ya. He's all world. Dude is making plays that would be amazing 20 years ago look routine.
Buffalo looks legit.
How bad are the NYG that they can't beat a bunch of dead guys?
Cleveland to the Supa Bowl!!
Atlanta needs a new coach....NOW.
Fuckin DallASS...Buahahahahahhahahahahaahah!!! *gasp* Buahahahahahahahahha!!
Last but not least. It's a safe bet Russell Wilson will get an MVP vote this year.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
d11.jpg

d22.jpg

imation1.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wilson will likely get the MVP award this year, if for no other reason than Seattle D sucking so bad he has to hold up the whole team himself. But I think two people who deserve consideration are likely Newton and Rivers. Both guys are essentially revitalizing their careers and the offenses they are on are night and day from last year (less so the Colts). As much as I despise the Roidhawks, the fact is Wilson is winning shootouts which fans love (myself included) and that team is an 0-3 dumpster fire without him right now, so he probably ultimately gets MVP if things continue as they are.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
NFC East blows, but I'm honestly surprised Dallas is a bullshit PI call, and a possession away against the Seahawks from being 3-0.

Their safeties gave Wilson at least 3 or 4 give me TDs yesterday; I mean wide-fucking open TDs. It's just amazing to see how open some of these other teams scheme their players on routes, compared to Cooper/Gallup having to rely on their skills. Missing your two all-pro tackles hurts as well.

Jerry better sign ET3.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Fucking LOL

Eat shit

Allen got FUCKED earlier on the worst INT call since the Packers Seahawks MNF game with the repalcments.

Like Ricky Says, What Goes around is all around

That doesn't exactly change my point. I'm not pro Rams either. I think the Saints were robbed in that playoff game and the Bills have gotten shit calls against them too. In the end, that wasn't pass interference and it gave the game to the Bills. 59 min and 30 seconds of hard play came down to....what the Refs decided.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Their safeties gave Wilson at least 3 or 4 give me TDs yesterday; I mean wide-fucking open TDs.
I found this shocking as well. I get having a busted coverage once in a while, but the Cowboys just let Metcalf and Lockett run wide open constantly. I get Wilson is good, but when you just let him play pitch and catch with his receivers it looks like you aren't even trying.

"Hey see those 2 receivers, you should cover them".

I must say though, watching Metcalf get that ball knocked out of his hand because he was being a cocky douche, really made me laugh.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
This Foles thing is going to be interesting. We get to see if Nagy is this genius who Trubisky was holding back or if they were an ouroboros of mediocrity. Either way, time to fire up the Sam Ehlinger highlight reel.