NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
That sack was huge, and on that last play if he doesn't throw game is over anyway.
It was either throw it to the end zone that play or throw it out of bounds and throw to the end zone on the next play. Same result, likely, either way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I will say I'm pretty impressed with Aldon Smith, great pick up. Lockett still a cheat code and we need some Safety help as nobody is guarding him.

Strange game, but think Dak is playing okay today - playing against best qb in the NFL and he's doing fine.

Good person and a great player. Loved watching Aldon when while he was with the Raiders. Had issues with substance abuse. I really hope he has it figured out.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Seattle's D doesn't seem that great this year. Even with the offense putting out just incredible numbers they are still trying to win the game(s) with 2 minutes left or so

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Seattle's D doesn't seem that great this year. Even with the offense putting out just incredible numbers they are still trying to win the game(s) with 2 minutes left or so

Yeah its not. And injuries are hurting us on that side of the ball

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Looks like I slept through a very Chargers game. Good enough to hang on to the end but made enough mistakes to come up just short.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
I’d like to see officials be held responsible for calls that are absolute shit.

Packers/Saints,...that horse collar call was completely bs. Didn’t have hand in neck area at all. Yet a free 15 yards.

NFL is more worried about names on helmets and masks than actual competent officiating.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider

Packers/Saints,...that horse collar call was completely bs. Didn’t have hand in neck area at all. Yet a free 15 yards.

NFL is more worried about names on helmets and masks than actual competent officiating.
50k usd fines would fix that shit right quick.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

As someone mentioned before the season started, the biased and uneven officiating will kill the NFL before anything else. Refs do more to affect games than QBs, coaches, or anything else. Just ask the Rams. Did enough to win the game....can't do enough to beat the refs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Seahawks are gonna give me a heart attack this year. Take a 2 score lead every game and then just let the other team come right back and score on every possession and let the game ride on the final play.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That second PI call was pure ref faggotry. Trying to help the Packers win.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is it my imagination or are injuries way up this year? Does anyone keep stats on that?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Holy shit that Kamara run. Dude is ridiculous.

The way he keeps his balance shedding initial tackles is just stupid. I guess all those crazy workouts he comes up with pay off because holy fuck. Also pisses me off to no end I had him in fantasy last year and got 2 TD's in the 13 week regular season of fantasy, while he has 10 TD's in his last 5 regular season games dating to the fantasy playoffs last year, regular as clockwork 2 TD's in each of those 5 games.