NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think the TV deals are up for renegotiation in soon which should translate into a big bump in salary caps? So maybe this contract will seem cheap in a couple years, I dunno.

Thought I saw a possible jump from $200M to $240M?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The first post down from that is hysterical

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I think the TV deals are up for renegotiation in soon which should translate into a big bump in salary caps? So maybe this contract will seem cheap in a couple years, I dunno.

I guess they're deciding that Jason Garrett was the only thing holding them back and that Dak is actually peerless or something.
Latest reports in Dallas are that the average per year is pretty well agreed to (between 33 and 37 a year). The sticking point is the contract length. Cowboys want 5-6 years and Dak wants 3-4 so he can renegotiate again before turning 30.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Latest reports in Dallas are that the average per year is pretty well agreed to (between 33 and 37 a year). The sticking point is the contract length. Cowboys want 5-6 years and Dak wants 3-4 so he can renegotiate again before turning 30.

If only he was as good at quarterbacking as his agent was at agenting lol

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

He learned from Cousins. Took a little less per year ($28M) but got 3 years all guaranteed and he gets to do another big contract after this year when it's up.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The way the A is obscured really bothers me. Terrible logo, hope they stick with it!

• 1Worf

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
E51B8891-E466-450B-BF38-DD71506F6B34.jpeg

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
There are times being a Cowboys fan is embarrassing but now I can confidently say “ At least I’m not a Rams fan!!”

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I wonder what drugs count as performance enhancing. And will now be allowed. Might be fun to see a bunch of meth'ed out players chase each other around for a game or two.

Maybe Sam Darnorld was just ahead of his time and actually ate some mushrooms when he saw those ghosts.

Quincy Carter used cocaine as a performance enhancing drug.

• 1Like