Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
How do these fucking guys never learn? Holy shit

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just trying to protect himself from the Coronavirus.

• 2Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, I think if he checked it in luggage it would have been fine just not as a carry on

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gordon proving to be the worst hold-out in the history of hold-outs.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Gordon proving to be the worst hold-out in the history of hold-outs.
Its possible he could end up back on the Chargers for a lot less than he wants, Chargers have plenty of cap space, but hopefully everyone just moves on.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Its possible he could end up back on the Chargers for a lot less than he wants, Chargers have plenty of cap space, but hopefully everyone just moves on.

It really is for the best. He never had the impact he thought he did and while Spanos has made a ton of mistakes, he didn't go Big Jerry or the Rams and fuck up by paying big for a RB.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It really is for the best. He never had the impact he thought he did and while Spanos has made a ton of mistakes, he didn't go Big Jerry or the Rams and fuck up by paying big for a RB.
Tom Telesco is acting pretty competently this year minus extending Lynn and cutting Rivers everything has been smart at least on paper. Kind of freaking me out. Will make the inevitable Chargering that much more brutal.

• 1Solidarity

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Chargers doing a rebuild it year with Taylor, assuming they will go QB, let Herbert or whoever ease into it and potentially be the starter by end of year.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Could trade back to 10th -14th and try and pick up one of the three first round bound LTs.
With so many FA QBs Love or Fromm might drop to 2nd round.

There's going to be more than 3 first round LT's. Maybe a couple should be RT's, but teams will try them at LT.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Interesting video breaking down Herbert, and why he could end up being a bust.

• 2Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
  • 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

At what point do you tag the fucker and trade him
Dak should take that offer and continue to cripple the 'Boys for years to come. I'm not saying that he's not worth to get paid at high level but if you look at Wilson and Rodgers who command similar numbers, they pretty much have to carry their teams because they lack weapons. Last season showed Dak can't carry shit

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think the TV deals are up for renegotiation in soon which should translate into a big bump in salary caps? So maybe this contract will seem cheap in a couple years, I dunno.

I guess they're deciding that Jason Garrett was the only thing holding them back and that Dak is actually peerless or something.