NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'd like to give thanks to COVID-19 for delaying its spread until after the Chiefs won the Super Bowl. Much appreciated!

• 6Like
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hey on the bright side they can still do the draft no problem, and we'll be spared most of the bs surrounding it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Can't wait for Jerrah to start spreading rumors that people he wants have the kung flu so they will drop and he can pick em up in late rounds.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If only he was as good at quarterbacking as his agent was at agenting lol

Dak's contract is going to look awful when they have that cap space devoted to him and they cant put a team around him to hide his many deficiencies.

He should be trying to sign for as many years as possible

Sterling

El Presidente
Dak's contract is going to look awful when they have that cap space devoted to him and they cant put a team around him to hide his many deficiencies.

He should be trying to sign for as many years as possible
well, it could be bad for a year or 2 then the cap goes way up and it's fine/normal/low even.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
In the soon to be post apocalyptic future, chase young is going to be the ultra-buff and wise doctor roaming the streets in an old trench coat kicking ass and saving lives, probably with a crossbow.. and a pet dog.

• 2Worf

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
In the soon to be post apocalyptic future, chase young is going to be the ultra-buff and wise doctor roaming the streets in an old trench coat kicking ass and saving lives, probably with a crossbow.. and a pet dog.

Holy fuck! It's sad he missed his calling in life but maybe after football he can get his epidemiology degree from U of Phoenix.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Let’s hope he draws it out for weeks since it’s the only sports story of significance for the remainder of the month.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I will be surprised if they move forward with free agency and not delay pretty much everything

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I will be surprised if they move forward with free agency and not delay pretty much everything

I agree but it's stupid as fuck. There are ways to control viral outbreaks. Worrying about a few multi-millionaires traveling by plane for a small meeting with other multi-millionaires is not one of them. That's if we didn't live in a computer society where this shit could be done over the computer. The response by the sports world has been crazy. I honestly hope they lose billions.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Nice deal for the Titans and Tannehill.

• 2Worf

Merrith

Hearing they will cancel the draft and move it to May sometime? Is it really that big a deal they can't just televise/stream teams drafting remotely without all the put on the team hat bs and the fans all there?

Merrith

Nice deal for the Titans and Tannehill.

Cousins going to get $35+ a year from Vikes, Dak texting his agent $40M a year or bust now.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hearing they will cancel the draft and move it to May sometime? Is it really that big a deal they can't just televise/stream teams drafting remotely without all the put on the team hat bs and the fans all there?

It's become a pretty big money maker that I doubt they want to get rid of.

• 1Like