NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I guess I just expect them to call the obvious ones. That said, pathetic defense either way.
I think on the one after the Deebo run, the Refs were half expecting McVay to challenge and they just weren't paying attention. Just a guess.

Cause yeah, that one was bad

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I think on the one after the Deebo run, the Refs were half expecting McVay to challenge and they just weren't paying attention. Just a guess.

Cause yeah, that one was bad
That play really set the tone though (the run), didn't get to see a clear view of it until after they came back from the break lol.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That play really set the tone though (the run), didn't get to see a clear view of it until after they came back from the break lol.

I think he actually stayed up? Only saw like 2 views real quick, didn't really get a good slow mo with multiple angels to see if knee or forearm/elbow ever touched.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
6 games is all it took to abandon the 1st down run I guess. Miss 1st down pass, obvious 2nd and 10 run for little gain, 3rd and long all night.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I think he actually stayed up? Only saw like 2 views real quick, didn't really get a good slow mo with multiple angels to see if knee or forearm/elbow ever touched.
He did stay up I think, I just never got to see it until they came back from the break.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah it really did look like he stayed up.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
At this point it is almost certain the 1st quarter will end with Goff completing a grand total of ONE pass.... Worst "good" QB in the league.

Edit: Sorry Daezuel Daezuel the Rams wasted $130 million. Better luck next decade.

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
At this point it is almost certain the 1st quarter will end with Goff completing a grand total of ONE pass.... Worst "good" QB in the league.

Edit: Sorry Daezuel Daezuel the Rams wasted $130 million. Better luck next decade.

I thought Wentz still occupied this spot? We are still hating on Wentz right?