NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This kid was clearly the worst kicker in camp but they kept him because they drafted him in the 7th round? I just don't get it. He's been fucking awful. Be funny if they miss the playoffs over that one decision.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't think Aaron Rodgers has ever had a good game in Tampa, it's weird.
More accurately, he has consistently stunk after the bye week. Probably took one to many shots to the mouth from the Jonas Bros while worshiping Brady from afar. I don't mind losing, but this was a completely flat meltdown that led to McDoofus being sent packing and its pretty much all on Rogers head. Him locked on to Adams did not help, either. Adams is clearly not back to form.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have a hard time not giving Goff at least some credit for leading a couple deep playoff runs. He's solidly good.

I suppose that's fair. Although Wentz was legit playing at MVP level before he got hurt the Eagles Super Bowl year.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Defense is trash making Crapalo look good because we can't stop the run.

AD has like no help on the d-line and the linebackers are basically trash.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
49ers secondary implosion commencing in 10....9....8....7

But seriously I can see the 49ers giving up 28 second half points and losing.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers secondary implosion commencing in 10....9....8....7

But seriously I can see the 49ers giving up 28 second half points and losing.
Possibly. But you also have to remember they got one of their starting CB's back and aren't relying on some dude just signed off the practice squad.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
to be fair to Jimmy G, he is getting healthy, and has all of his weapons back.

Mostert leads league in YPC and remains the fastest RB in football. Kittle best TE in football, and is having a fantastic year. And now he is working with Deebo and Aiyuk. Those 4 guys should make this 49ers offense pretty decent going forward.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The Rams are on their heels because the Niners run game is shitting down their throats. Crapalo is thusly getting tons of time to throw to wide open dudes. He still sucks.