Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
1603835965900.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
First how the hell is Dallas Philly the Sunday night game?? It will be completely unwatchable.

Second the Pats truly are Dallas North. After week 9 they will only be a one game difference only because the Pats will have played the Jets by then.

Am I a bad person for secretly hoping theres positive tests for Dallas/Philly so they have to flex it out just in case? Fox has Raiders/Browns, Rams/Dolphins, Saints/Bears, and 49ers/Seahawks. Any of those games would be better.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Am I a bad person for secretly hoping theres positive tests for Dallas/Philly so they have to flex it out just in case? Fox has Raiders/Browns, Rams/Dolphins, Saints/Bears, and 49ers/Seahawks. Any of those games would be better.
I hope Dallas gets COVID positives for the rest of the year and has to forfeit every game from now until the end of the season. 2-14 is looking might yummy right now with Trevor at the top the draft.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I hope Dallas gets COVID positives for the rest of the year and has to forfeit every game from now until the end of the season. 2-14 is looking might yummy right now with Trevor at the top the draft.
Looks like he might want to avoid crap teams. Like the Jets or NFC East.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Looks like he might want to avoid crap teams. Like the Jets or NFC East.
When America's Team comes calling, you don't say no. The last time the Cowboys had the #1 overall pick and they took a QB they went on a pretty special run.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The league should def flex it for Steelers and Ravens. Thats gonna be good.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When America's Team comes calling, you don't say no. The last time the Cowboys had the #1 overall pick and they took a QB they went on a pretty special run.

No team with 2 wins already is getting #1. Can't imagine the Jets managing to win 2 games.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
No team with 2 wins already is getting #1. Can't imagine the Jets managing to win 2 games.

In order for the jets - Chiefs, Pats, Chargers, Fins, Raiders, Seahawks, Rams, Browns, Pats.

Do you see them getting one win ? Only real question mark, and how awesome is this to say...of all those teams, the Patriots are clearly the worst.

Fadaar

That guy
maybe if they were playing Miami this coming weekend in Tua's first start I might give them a chance, but he'll be on game #3.5 by then

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
In order for the jets - Chiefs, Pats, Chargers, Fins, Raiders, Seahawks, Rams, Browns, Pats.

Do you see them getting one win ? Only real question mark, and how awesome is this to say...of all those teams, the Patriots are clearly the worst.

I think they can go winless, but it's hard to actually bet on zero cause shit will happen sometimes. They were leading against the Bills for waaaay longer than they should have. My main point was they already have the jump on 1 win teams with the potential to go 0-16, any 2 win team thinking they might actually win 2 to give them a chance at #1 overall is just kidding themselves.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

I could see the Chargers handing them a win.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Things happen, the Jets will most likely have 1 or 2 wins at the end of the season. There's a reason there has only ever been 1 0-16 team.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fitzpatrick is the backup for the Dophins. Tua has to shit the bed hard enough for Fitz to get the starting job again by all known laws of the universe. Thats the Jets window to at least one win.