NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I could see the Pats dropping one or even both of there games. They seem pretty dumpster fire right now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Things happen, the Jets will most likely have 1 or 2 wins at the end of the season. There's a reason there has only ever been 1 0-16 team.

Two. 2008 Detroit Lions and 2017 Cleveland Browns.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wow I can't believe the Bengals got a deal done. They're notorious for asking too much for their players.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Love the trade for the Seahawks for sure. Fills a huge need. But its also not bad for the Bengals either. Finney could actually help their OLine.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Oh boy, just what I wanted to hear, the Seachickens getting better. Fucking stupid division.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Love the trade for the Seahawks for sure. Fills a huge need. But its also not bad for the Bengals either. Finney could actually help their OLine.

Yeah I'm for it. Dunlap wasn't seeing much play, wasn't playing great as of late, and was too much of a distraction. And Finney will probably immediately see action. I'll take it.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Hey Bo they test for roids now bud. Sure thing you ran a sub 4.2 at 230+ au natural without any roids (supposedly a 4.13). Seems legit. Just look at that fucking juiced up melon head of his in the article.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Some crazy stats from 49ers Pats game.

That was the second game this season the 49ers defense did not allow the opponent into the redzone at all. The 49ers defense has looked awful at times this year, but they have also shown flashes of great play.

The offense has been the same up and down. Another insane stat, that was the first game in EIGHT years that the 49ers had a WR with 100 receiving yards and a RB with 100 rushing yards in the same contest. Thats awful.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Another insane stat, that was the first game in EIGHT years that the 49ers had a WR with 100 receiving yards and a RB with 100 rushing yards in the same contest. Thats awful.

I doubt this actually happens very often. Except for maybe the Chiefs. The nature of the game usually leads to one offensive strategy or the other.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Man even the Bucs haven't been that inept on offense in the recent past despite having an absolutely anemic run game prior to this year. They had a game last year and in 2018 with a 100 yd runner and receiver.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I doubt this actually happens very often. Except for maybe the Chiefs. The nature of the game usually leads to one offensive strategy or the other.

Depends on the team I'm sure. The Titans have had it happen in 3 of their 6 games this year.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Some crazy stats from 49ers Pats game.

That was the second game this season the 49ers defense did not allow the opponent into the redzone at all. The 49ers defense has looked awful at times this year, but they have also shown flashes of great play.

The offense has been the same up and down. Another insane stat, that was the first game in EIGHT years that the 49ers had a WR with 100 receiving yards and a RB with 100 rushing yards in the same contest. Thats awful.
If the 49ers were not being raped by the injury monster, they would have the best D in the league, hands down. I think their coordinator is probably the best in the league (maybe Bellicheck might compare?) but it does not matter if half the starters are hurt and the Offense can't get off the field. They seem to be addressing the latter issue, but the former one is a waiting game.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If the 49ers were not being raped by the injury monster, they would have the best D in the league, hands down. I think their coordinator is probably the best in the league (maybe Bellicheck might compare?) but it does not matter if half the starters are hurt and the Offense can't get off the field. They seem to be addressing the latter issue, but the former one is a waiting game.
Chargers teams the last 5 years: "Hold my beer"

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well, the Chargers are always the Charlie Brown of the league. Been that way since Fouts retired. For the 9ers, this is a new situation. For the Chargers its standard MO.

• 1Solidarity