NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lack of a preseason hurt a lot of players. 49's definitely got the worst of it though.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Picked up AB in my Fantasy League today.

I guess i will end up cheering for TB 12 after all LOL

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Fred Warner dick sucking in 49ers social media is insane. The #AllProFred hashtag is pretty funny, but people are going way overboard, calling him the best LB in the league and saying he is in running for defensive MVP. I love Warner as much as anyone but lol.

He is def a top 3 LB, and perhaps might make All Pro this year, but apparently he is a HOFer already.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I agree to a point, but that D is completely fucked without him. Pretty sure two wins are directly attributable to him.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tree brings up a good point that I totally missed during the game. Somebody straight up murders your QB with a dirty hit and not a single person gets in his face?

The players have already checked out of the season.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Tree brings up a good point that I totally missed during the game. Somebody straight up murders your QB with a dirty hit and not a single person gets in his face?

The players have already checked out of the season.

Was a clean play where I grew up. #1 cowboys fan calling in.

Animosity

"McCaFfeRy IsNt ThAt gOOD, lOoK aT MiKe DaVIs."

This game just flipped that narrative back around.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
lol the football hit the security dude in the head, hope somebody on the Internet caught that

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Jets are gonna be 1 and 7 after this week and on their way to an astounding .500 season

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Remember when everyone was blowing the Pats for signing Cam and how crazy it was no one wanted him. Oh how the turn tables..
Lets be honest this got to be the worst timing for any QB playing with the Patriots right now.
Covid pretty much had 8 players opt out. (mainly defense)
Julian just had surgery on his knee and hasn't been playing like himself at all this season.
Gilmore knows he might get traded so puts his house up for sale and twists his knee.
N'keal Harry is in concussion protocol and had it numerous times (explains a lot)
IMO I think Gilmore is faking his injury to avoid taking a risk for his next payday where ever he gets traded or just wants to stay as a Patriot.
No matter how we chop it up this is a bad year.
I will admit Bill Bellichick really missed on DK Metcalf..

Jozu

Belechick hasnt drafted a Pro Bowler since 2012. he has missed on everything in the last 8 years.

Great coach mediocre to poor GM.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Yeah, off the top of my head I'm trying to come up with a really good player that's been selected by the Pats. Hightower and Chandler Jones and maybe Shaq Mason? Yikes.

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean if you're drafting at the back of every round it won't be great. And they're also likely to be drafting role players but yeah, they're pretty bad at drafting, particularly skill position players. Not sure how they can be so good at finding value in mid level free agents and so bad at the draft.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user