NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
All sarcasm aside, who is the Pats' QB next year, especially when the pick could be anywhere from top 5ish to middle of the pack?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I wonder if the Jets is somewhere he will just stay in college. He really holds all the cards outside of potentially fucking it up with an injury

Ehh, people had the same concern about Burrow and the Bengals were epically bad last year. And still are!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I wonder if the Jets is somewhere he will just stay in college. He really holds all the cards outside of potentially fucking it up with an injury

Gotta be honest, with Crowder, Perriman, and Mims all healthy and on the field, the Jets receiving group didn't look that bad out there.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm just mostly wondering, outside of wanting a Heisman I don't see a real reason for him to stick around. He could win it this year I guess but being out with the covids might make that outside his grasp this year.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So is Tua a thing I havent watched him at all.

Because Dolphins next 4 are Chargers, at Broncos, at Jets, Bengals. Setting up nicely for a run at the division.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is Sam Darnold really that bad that Flacco out plays him by a lot? Darnold showed some promise that first season but holy fuck this doesn't look good. The Jets are gonna get Trevor Lawrence for sure, they would be stupid not to. Darnold will probably end up in some place like Washington.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Is Sam Darnold really that bad that Flacco out plays him by a lot? Darnold showed some promise that first season but holy fuck this doesn't look good. The Jets are gonna get Trevor Lawrence for sure, they would be stupid not to. Darnold will probably end up in some place like Washington.
Yes. He is that bad. So bad that Flacco looked fucking 3lite again in comparison.

Merrith

He seems like an improvement over Fitzmagic, that's for sure.

? Honestly he did start to look decent during and towards end of the Arizona game, but for a little bit I was thinking Miami are making a massive mistake if they wanted to compete for the division this year with the switch. Fitz was playing pretty well, and that team is starting to look like an actual threat to Buffalo for the division. Jury still out I think, but for fantasy purposes Tua is no Fitz, yet. Whether or not he's better for them to win actual football games...maybe.

gak

<Gold Donor>
Conked out so just watched the second half off tape, if anyone knows a j e t s fan please do a wellness check this morning, and that's coming from a cowboys fan...

dc.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Tua doesn't have the experience or stats of Fitz but he also isn't throwing ints every game which is a huge benefit. Kid looked good against a solid defense and Miami wasn't really moving forward with Fitz. Fitz's ints were a primary reason we lost two games. Fitz is a great leader and a smart player but he plays too much like Favre without the extra talent needed to pull it off. Fitz isn't nearly as accurate as Tua either. Tua has the chance to be the next Wilson. He's that talented and protects the ball fairly well so far. Yes, I saw the out of bounds int too. He was obviously throwing it away and will do better next time.

Sterling

El Presidente
Brees is a better comp than Wilson for Tua. He isn't really that kind of mobile. He was the most accurate passer in the history of college football. And we're not talking about 20 fullback screens a game.

So far he's been good. He hasn't done anything real dumb and forced a ball where it shouldn't go. Kid is smart so assuming he stays healthy things are promising.

Fadaar

That guy
Dude threw 11 picks in 684 pass attempts at Bama. Protecting the ball was always a strong suit of his.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Brees is a better comp than Wilson for Tua. He isn't really that kind of mobile. He was the most accurate passer in the history of college football. And we're not talking about 20 fullback screens a game.

So far he's been good. He hasn't done anything real dumb and forced a ball where it shouldn't go. Kid is smart so assuming he stays healthy things are promising.

I don't mind the Brees comparison at all but the things I feel are Wilsonesque were his running and taking care of the ball. That one escape where he ran to the 10 looked just like Wilson. He also ran 7 times which you'll never see Brees do. Brees also was an int machine his first few years in the league. He started to slow as the league became more and more QB friendly and he had less pressure on him. Wilson has always been careful with the ball. It might be his best trait. I hope Tua follows his lead on that.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I need to pick up a QB for week 11 when josh Allen is in bye. Gonna do it this week to be ready.

options

Goff vs TB - no thanks
Ryan vs NO
Burrows vs Was
Cousins vs Dallas.

Am I crazy for thinking Cousins? Dallas secondary is really bad.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I need to pick up a QB for week 11 when josh Allen is in bye. Gonna do it this week to be ready.

options

Goff vs TB - no thanks
Ryan vs NO
Burrows vs Was
Cousins vs Dallas.

Am I crazy for thinking Cousins? Dallas secondary is really bad.

Burrows....can’t trust cousins. Plus Vikings running the ball a ton.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Burrows....can’t trust cousins. Plus Vikings running the ball a ton.

Agree completely with this.

Edit: It's likely Dalvin just destroys Dallas, and if the game gets out of hand it will be a bad game script for Cousins, too.