NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I need to pick up a QB for week 11 when josh Allen is in bye. Gonna do it this week to be ready.

options

Goff vs TB - no thanks
Ryan vs NO
Burrows vs Was
Cousins vs Dallas.

Am I crazy for thinking Cousins? Dallas secondary is really bad.
No, its about the time of the year where the Vikings start looking competent so whatever shitty coach they have keeps his job another year. If Favre had not literally been killed on the college field in that icey game a few years back that ended his career, Childress would probably still fucking be their coach. See also every coach from Bud Grant to Denny Green.

That said, the Cowboys cannot stop anything and in that scenario its going to be Cook all day, so Borrows is the safest bet.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Guys. It's just Burrow. There's no S. This is some weird phenomenon I've seen across the entirety of the sports world.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Guys. It's just Burrow. There's no S. This is some weird phenomenon I've seen across the entirety of the sports world.

For now.....just wait until Coach O tries to clone him to save his job at LSU.

• 1Worf

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I need to pick up a QB for week 11 when josh Allen is in bye. Gonna do it this week to be ready.

options

Goff vs TB - no thanks
Ryan vs NO
Burrows vs Was
Cousins vs Dallas.

Am I crazy for thinking Cousins? Dallas secondary is really bad.
Cowboys lost Trevon Diggs for the season with a broken foot. He was the best player in their secondary.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You are incorrectly assuming they will need to throw a single pass to win the game.

• 1Worf

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm confident that Jets will find a way to lose on a bye week
Cowboys fan here, I resemble this remark. You know your team and division is bad when you look forward to staying in the race for the playoffs because of the bye.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 2 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Tennessee fell apart tonight.

Rease being a Cowfags fan is very appropriate.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Colts are a strange team. They seem sneaky good yet not good at the same time.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Cousins
Colts are a strange team. They seem sneaky good yet not good at the same time.
They have an awesome defense and that oline lets their running game shine and allow Rivers to be serviceable.

• 2Like

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cousins

They have an awesome defense and that oline lets their running game shine and allow Rivers to be serviceable.
I had no idea their defense was number one but they showed it tonight, wow. Tennessee are no slouches and they got handled in all three phases. Reich is a really solid coach on top of it all.

• 1Like

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nester at first look you would think Cousins vs Cowboys but the last two weeks the Cowboys defense has played better. The team dumped some underachieving trash and gave some young bloods a chance and they have done well. The Cowboys still have a crazy injury bug this year though and just lost their best CB as was mentioned earlier in this thread so ymmv.

The Saints are giving up 23.5 ish points a game to opposing qb's and that includes the 2 they gave up against TB last week. Matt Ryan has thrown 3, 0, 1, 4 tds in his past four games.
Cousins has averaged 16.7 on the year but has 3, 1, 3, 2 TD's the last 4 games. He still ended up averaging less points than Ryan in those 4 despite having the 1 more td.

For what its worth I would say Ryan vs Saints is the more safe 20-28 point play whereas Cousins is more Boom/bust vs the Cowboys.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cousins

Their O line actually strangely sucks in run blocking this year. Fortunately they seem to have 1 of their 3 RB's currently (Taylor, Wilkins, Hines) have a big game most weeks to cover it up. But they're fucking garbage in short yardage situations. Taylor was supposed to be this monster this year once Mack got hurt, and it just hasn't happened. I do think Rivers dumping the ball off to his RB's so much helps out a guy like Hines tremendously, though.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Big day for the Seahawks and their defense. Down their top 3 CB's. If they lose today they could essentially for to third place in the division and possibly out of the playoff standings. Thats insane.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Big day for the Seahawks and their defense. Down their top 3 CB's. If they lose today they could essentially for to third place in the division and possibly out of the playoff standings. Thats insane.
Don't worry it's just Jared Goof.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Christ one of the announcers for the Redskins/Lions is so god awful. Makes watching this game even more painful than normal.

"bowfa dem"

Hosix

All labs matter!

Ha! Joke is on you. Seahawks don’t play defense!

• 1Dislike