NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
It's a legitimately good time to be a Dolphins fan. It actually feels like it's coming together for real and they even have Houston's first 2 picks in the upcoming draft.

I was kind of nervous because of how the Chargers kept it close in all their games, so you knew they were going to crack one eventually. But they didn't this time, and this game didn't really feel like Miami was out of control at any point. Strange to feel that way as a Dolphins fan.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I was kind of nervous because of how the Chargers kept it close in all their games, so you knew they were going to crack one eventually. But they didn't this time, and this game didn't really feel like Miami was out of control at any point. Strange to feel that way as a Dolphins fan.
Karras needs to not shit up snaps though!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I am going to take a moral victory in that the 49ers only lost by 2 scores while turning the ball over 3 times, twice in their own side of the field!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Rams D is legit. Sadly I dunno about the offense. Get 2 turnovers in the 2nd half basically at the 50 yard line and did shit with it against the worst pass defense in the league.

Our defense is horrid, so bad that I think Russ is pushing despite what he says

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wilson made some just terrible terrible decisions today. Start a run with an empty 20 yards in front of him, throws a pick as he approaches the line of scrimmage instead. Just horrible decision. Zero reason to throw that pass.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Wilson made some just terrible terrible decisions today. Start a run with an empty 20 yards in front of him, throws a pick as he approaches the line of scrimmage instead. Just horrible decision.
To be fair the TE or whatever looked wide open in the end zone when he threw it, Williams completely turned his back and left his man at the last second to intercept that ball.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What a shit week, Chase Young blows our game and put up my worst fantasy score of the week. I know Ramsey is a monster, but Seattle has to figure out some ways to get Metcalf the ball more.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck, boys.

I'm actually being forced to root for the Patriots.

puke GIF

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
How many frigging times does Collinsworth have to mention what a leader Cam Newton is? I mean he has to be the worst color guy in the business, why does he keep his job? The newer color men have shown you don't have to lick players dicks the entire game yet Collinsworth gobbles week in and week out.

• 1Worf

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How many frigging times does Collinsworth have to mention what a leader Cam Newton is? I mean he has to be the worst color guy in the business, why does he keep his job? The newer color men have shown you don't have to lick players dicks the entire game yet Collinsworth gobbles week in and week out.
One hand half the shit he says is so dumb that it becomes hilarious. But the other hand is like well what is he suppose to say "X player is just god awful". Hes gotta just fill the empty air.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
This game is down right shocking. Baltimore looks terrible
QB says teams are keying in on their plays. Also playing against one of the best coaches ever.

Otherwise, Baltimore is an enigma to me. I think they get hyped up because they absolutely dominate bad teams, but get exposed or don't live up to their potential playing tough opponents. It feels like they either matchup great or matchup poorly.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think Baltimore is nearly as good as last year, the surprise is gone now. The offense stats are down across the board, they need to up the offensive game planning to another level and I don't think they know what that is.

• 1Like