NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mahomes has never been a running Qb. Really, neither has Wilson.
Wilson was known for being a running QB his first few years. The amount of running has just changed over the last few years with Russ being more of a passer and the emergence of guys like Jackson and Murray.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Wilson was known for being a running QB his first few years. The amount of running has just changed over the last few years with Russ being more of a passer and the emergence of guys like Jackson and Murray.

He was known that way but it was wrong. Wilson was always a pass first guy

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Another thing with Lamar Jackson this year, Yanda retired in the offseason, definitely a top 3/top 5 guard in the NFL prior. They also lost Stanley for the year (LT). It's just not the same quality in front of him, for sure. Dobbins looks promising, but with a not healthy Ingram and Gus Edwards, he just hasn't had the same type of backfield.

Andrews is a beast, but you'd have to say the Hollywood Brown pick in Round 1 last year has not worked out at all compared to some of the other WR taken after him: Deebo Samuel, AJ Brown, DK Metcalf, Diontae Johnson, Terry McLaurin. 3 of their first 5 picks this year were on D side of the ball, including their first rounder. Their two O picks out of those first 5 were Dobbins and an OT in Round 3. Gotta see if some of these WR's they picked the last 2 years develop, because they were two really good WR classes, but if they missed on all of them it's going to hurt.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Every time I watch a Raven's game and see McQueen ball out, the Seahawks fan in me cries a little.

Fuck if anyone can explain Cleveland at this point. But they are 6-3. Mayfield is garbage.

Cleveland the team is a lot like Cleveland the city. It is trying to be something that it never can pull together again. The steel mills are never coming back. Bernie Kosar is not coming back. But they have a most excellent classic stadium -- smack against Lake Erie, so you are guaranteed terrible horrible unpleasant weather pouring in like the pneumonia that finally kills you from too many sausages and beer and perogies.

The way I am making sense of this season is, they are in "do not psychically scar Mayfield in 2020" mode. In other words, they have a throttle restrictor one how far they are going to push or ride Mayfield.

I do appreciate the effort to not just burn through another young QB. At a certain point, Cleveland needs to be cut off imo.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The Bears seem to think that just because Cordarrelle Patterson is good at returning kicks, he is always good with the ball in his hands. So they insist on continuing to do things like line him up in the backfield and give him the ball on sweeps.

Kinda funny to watch

Hosix

All labs matter!
The Bears seem to think that just because Cordarrelle Patterson is good at returning kicks, he is always good with the ball in his hands. So they insist on continuing to do things like line him up in the backfield and give him the ball on sweeps.

Kinda funny to watch

Yup....lotta stupid in the bears coaching staff. Some of the plays they run are pants on the head retarded.

Animosity

Matt Nagy gonna pull a "Told Ya So!" about how even him not calling the plays, the team still sucks.

Mazim

Golden Knight of the Realm
Do people actually take the NFL seriously still? Monday night raw really is a perfect example of what the NFL has become.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Midwit
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 3 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like Nick Foles (Arizona Wildcats!), but any time Chicago loses is fine by me.

Raider fans: "Fuck Khalil Mack!" - so say we all.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sigh. Up 6.6 coming into tonight against Allen Robinson in half PPR. As it stands I'll have 2 losses the last 3 weeks by a combined 1.86 points.