NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
LOL, good luck with that!

The guy loved drafting players with bad knees. Had an ACL surgery your last season in college? Welcome to the 49ers!

The one thing that gives me hope that these 49ers aren't going to fall apart like the 2012 ones did was that at the time we didn't know that Harbaugh and Baalke hated each other's guts and Shanahan and Lynch seem to love each other.

Fadaar

That guy
As much as I wish the Bucs could steal Lynch back I'm sure he's at home in the other Bay Area, went to Stanford and grew up in San Diego

Ahoy. I still believe in Baker. Browns 10-6. The power of Christ compels you.
3o8998.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not sold on Baker still. He is no Manziel but he has found plenty of ways to keep his foot in his mouth for the bulk of his time so far.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Burrow will be better. Bengals will sweep the Browns. Bengals go 2-14 again.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sold on Baker still. He is no Manziel but he has found plenty of ways to keep his foot in his mouth for the bulk of his time so far.
I really think coaching was a big factor last year. Im not saying he is going to be a hall of famer but he should certainly be atleast middle of the pack starter with some decent coaching.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So now that the 49ers no longer exist as a franchise, who should I root for bros?

Also I'm very happy for Mrs Gravy and the late mr. Gravy. Congrats.

Jozu

Lol Daez.

Yea this has been a very rough few days. What's bothering me though bros is that helmet to helmet hit on Garoppolo. No call.

Pass interference on 49ers was also crazy, both hands in the hair, Sherman did not commit PI.

I shut the game off after that.

Happy for Chiefs, but fuck.

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Lol Daez.

Yea this has been a very rough few days. What's bothering me though bros is that helmet to helmet hit on Garoppolo. No call.

Pass interference on 49ers was also crazy, both hands in the hair, Sherman did not commit PI.

I shut the game off after that.

Happy for Chiefs, but fuck.

I know you’re just playing up the joke being made at your expense, but you man the fuck up and move on with life, just like Jimmy said in his final interview at locker clean outs. I’m a Niners fan too, man, and I get the pain (as do all fans of the 31 teams that didn’t win, every year) but instead of it dragging you down just get amped for next year. This is the most fun and enjoyable team SF has had since I’ve been old enough to be cognizant of sports.

Happy for the Chiefs, their fans, and Reid. Less painful loss to stomach than to unlikable Baltimore team in 2012.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I know you’re just playing up the joke being made at your expense, but you man the fuck up and move on with life, just like Jimmy said in his final interview at locker clean outs. I’m a Niners fan too, man, and I get the pain (as do all fans of the 31 teams that didn’t win, every year) but instead of it dragging you down just get amped for next year. This is the most fun and enjoyable team SF has had since I’ve been old enough to be cognizant of sports.

Happy for the Chiefs, their fans, and Reid. Less painful loss to stomach than to unlikable Baltimore team in 2012.

giphy.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Salute to that my friend. Just a tough loss as we controlled a large portion of that game and let it slip. We should of won that game.

But I digress. All you can do is move on.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user