NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sounds like David Johnson is out from Arizona, Kenyan Drake going to get the nod I assume. Raiders seem to really be signaling they're trying to move on from Carr, too.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like David Johnson is out from Arizona, Kenyan Drake going to get the nod I assume. Raiders seem to really be signaling they're trying to move on from Carr, too.
Crazy how quickly things can change in the NFL. 2 years ago Johnson signed a huge extension with Arizona, and Carr was 3 years ago?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Crazy how quickly things can change in the NFL. 2 years ago Johnson signed a huge extension with Arizona, and Carr was 3 years ago?

Ya David is done in AZ. I remember on the news when he signed that big contract. He bought a nice house....then I think he missed 14 games with a wrist injury? He can’t stay healthy.

Not sure who will run Gruden’s offense. Or who goes after Carr?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Carr will go somewhere and do well. He is a decent QB. Not sure what the Raiders are expecting. This feels like Gruden wanting "his guy".

14th in passing. Going to be hard to get someone better than that. Dude had an MVP season a few years ago. He can play if your team is not shit.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Carr is the QB who is just good enough to give you reasons to want to keep him but dumb enough to frustrate a fan base who is now turning on him. I really have no idea what they are going to do. If they do move on I feel the Raiders are forced to draft a QB of the future to sit behind the veteran they bring in in FA. With all the holes we still need to fill I'm not so sure that's the best course of action. I'm personally torn myself. I just cant stand seeing Carr doing stupid shit like throwing it out of bounds of 4th down. Makes me want to punch his kids (I'm kidding)!

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah Carr is at least decent. A bit over 20m a season isn't even totally absurd salarywise.

• 1Truth!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Carr is a lot better than people give him credit for, he's just spent his career so far either behind shitty lines or with few good targets to throw to.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Carr is a lot better than people give him credit for, he's just spent his career so far either behind shitty lines or with few good targets to throw to.

I suspect the Raiders have ruined him like the Texans did his brother

• 1Solidarity

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

I was just watching the bad lip reading video from 2016 and think "Jesus, half of these people aren't in the league anymore."

Hosix

All labs matter!
I suspect the Raiders have ruined him like the Texans did his brother

Close....but I don’t think he was sacked 76 times in one season like his poor brother. Houston put a bunch of 3rd graders out to block for him.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Over the last 4 years Carr has had pretty good offensive lines the exception being the 2018 season.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Remember when brought in Nate Petetman after he had the worst QBs performance in buffalo the year before. 5 INT’s in the first half of a game and rocked a 0.0 passer rating?

I don’t trust Gruden’s ability to judge QBs.
I like the Raiders I hope they get help in that dept.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Over the last 4 years Carr has had pretty good offensive lines the exception being the 2018 season.

Yeah but who has he been throwing to? Washed up Jordy Nelson? Primadonna Crabtree? Amari Cooper who was traded away mid-season?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah they were middle of the road. I think that is pretty solid . As a Charger fan I would kill for a 15th ranked Oline.

Nester Nester that was against the Chargers. That was one of my favorite games of the year.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Chanur Chanur

Visiting SD right now, it’s my favorite city In the USA! Took the kiddo to sea world today, I wish the chargers stayed so I could see a game here. It’s weird I have zero desire to ever go back to LA to visit. My folks winter Palm Springs so we try to travel to Southern Cali every other year.

It’s odd being from western Canada and being a 30 year Bills fan. Never been to NY and Buffalo is not really a place I want to visit.

I have a feeling my first NFL game will be in Vegas lol. Bills play in Vegas next year. They also play in San Fran but last time I tried to book a trip there to watch the Blue Jays but hotels were $400to stay close to the park. Really turned me off. Baby #2 comes this summer so my travel plans may be wishful thinking. 2 kids, 11 months apart at 40 lol. Who am I kidding I won’t see a live nfl game for years ;(

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah they were middle of the road. I think that is pretty solid . As a Charger fan I would kill for a 15th ranked Oline.

Nester Nester that was against the Chargers. That was one of my favorite games of the year.

You can't have both a mediocre line and few/no offensive weapons. Chiefs offensive line was ranked 16th this year.

• 1Like