NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
At the moment he is the odds on favorite to go to the Lions. Gonna miss that dude if he does indeed go.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Oh good, another 49er grasping at his knee. Looks like we just lost our backup nickel CB.

Edit: I hate the roughing the passer call when you hit the QB low. So many times the defender is already going to the ground and reach for the QB. I get protecting the QB, but fuck that is so lame.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Oh good, another 49er grasping at his knee. Looks like we just lost our backup nickel CB.

Edit: I hate the roughing the passer call when you hit the QB low. So many times the defender is already going to the ground and reach for the QB. I get protecting the QB, but fuck that is so lame.
Hey that's our best play of the half, stop hating! (sucks about Taylor)

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hey that's our best play of the half, stop hating! (sucks about Taylor)
Worst part about that is Taylor was probably being seriously considered as a cheaper replacement to Williams for next year. If that is a torn ACL, that sorta kills that option.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Worst part about that is Taylor was probably being seriously considered as a cheaper replacement to Williams for next year. If that is a torn ACL, that sorta kills that option.
Worst part to me was he was blocked from the side and wasn't even really going to be a part of the play. Just a freak knee thing with the turf grabbing his shoe.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not sure how you don't at least review that play for the spot. He was not clearly over the line.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, what a turn of events.

That was really dumb to not slide there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Two minute drive and instead of pulling up and throwing the ball somewhere you tuck and run for 4 yards and fumble. FUCK ME.