NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man, Cam Newton was 8 for 16 for 70+ yards and 2 picks yet the Patriots win the game over the Cardinals.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Panthers had the game on a platter and basically went into prevent D the entire fourth quarter.

Whats going on in the Chargers game thats got Denarim worked up? Usual Charger stuff or something even worse?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Panthers had the game on a platter and basically went into prevent D the entire fourth quarter.

Whats going on in the Chargers game thats got Denarim worked up? Usual Charger stuff or something even worse?

Usual Chargers stuff tbh, but just so much more than you expect in a single game.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

Oh even worse than normal baffling play calls and clock management. Bills gave us the ball on 3 consecutive drives and we got a single goddamn field goal out of it.

The announcers wondering how a team with this roster can be so bad? The coaching staff is an embarrassment.

• 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It's on if you still want, no 20 points though since my team sports Jared Goof.
lol, no I was just joking. I get that this is a divisional game and should be competitive just because of that, but I don't have much faith in the 49ers right now.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
lol, no I was just joking. I get that this is a divisional game and should be competitive just because of that, but I don't have much faith in the 49ers right now.
Yeah I dunno seems like for some reason Shanahan knows how to scheme against the Rams.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Huh, that was an interesting throw by Goff.

Yeah I dunno seems like for some reason Shanahan knows how to scheme against the Rams.
Yeah he really does seem to do well against them. And the 49ers offense looks so much better with both Deebo and Mostert back. Maybe we do have a chance!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Huh, that was an interesting throw by Goff.

Yeah he really does seem to do well against them. And the 49ers offense looks so much better with both Deebo and Mostert back. Maybe we do have a chance!
Yeah wtf, why did you get Deebo, Mostert, and fucking Sherman back against us?