NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Really looking forward to watching the bronocs play without a QB. Should be quite entertaining.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Not expecting a great day for the Chargers' defense and they're already living down to my expectations.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I knew the Pats were going to have issues but did they have to revert to trash so quickly? I'm worried for all my Pats friends as they watch their team fight in the AFC basement the next 20 years.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
77 yards in penalties, all on the defense? Jesus fuck.

C'mon guys, give me something to be happy with.

• 1Solidarity

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Your shit ass coaching has some of the worst clock management I've ever seen holy shit.
That was fucking embarrassing. Andy Reid is a master of the clock compared to these clowns.

We have the players to be a good team. The coaching staff is pure shit. Time for a purge.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
I knew the Pats were going to have issues but did they have to revert to trash so quickly? I'm worried for all my Pats friends as they watch their team fight in the AFC basement the next 20 years.
It remains to be seen I think. The Pats did have some big players opt out of the season. Imagine if Bill gets in striking distance in the draft of a QB he likes?

• 1Like

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jeremy Chin for the Panthers Defense scored two td's on back to back fumbles on back to back snaps by the Vikings.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is it me or has Cam Newton just never been the same competitor since that Super Bowl vs the Broncos? He just seems like a totally different player with a totally different attitude most of the time.

• 1NPC

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Daniel Jones is back on the sidelines with his helmet still on. They saying its a hamstring but he looks like he is planning on going back in. We will see.

• 1NPC

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That was fucking embarrassing. Andy Reid is a master of the clock compared to these clowns.

We have the players to be a good team. The coaching staff is pure shit. Time for a purge.
Your dude fucking sucks.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users