NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Zzen

Potato del Grande
The douche chills emanating from Joe Buck’s voice pushed the kick wide left.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Zuerlein.

good bye GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If Nick Foles can be traded with an awful contract, so can Wentz. The Eagles will just be eating the salary and get nothing in return. Theres too much bad blood in the locker room to just have him be the backup. And with Hurts on a rookie deal the contract while awful, wont be as bad to have to eat.

Wentz is just gonna be praying Hurts goes and looks like shit these last few games.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
So Cooper with that last catch got me .06 points ahead on FF. Start talking shit to my league and the friend I was playing and sure as shit they ended up taking away a full point from my Dallas LB Smith after the game was over. Fucking fuckery I tell ya.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm still continually surprised that Josh Allen is a legit quarterback. That first year in the league he looked completely out of his depth. I guess he needed more time to acclimate going from division two to the NFL and probably has some good coaches. Also, Cole Beasley is on pace for almost 1200 yards? WTF. I always thought he was just the token white receiver on those Cowboy squads, heh.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I remember Aikman saying Josh Allen had the strongest arm he had ever seen. Just like you said, needed to learn the speed of the game. He didn't exactly play a high level of competition at Wyoming either.

• 1Like

Animosity

I'm still continually surprised that Josh Allen is a legit quarterback. That first year in the league he looked completely out of his depth. I guess he needed more time to acclimate going from division two to the NFL and probably has some good coaches. Also, Cole Beasley is on pace for almost 1200 yards? WTF. I always thought he was just the token white receiver on those Cowboy squads, heh.
Its cool to see Beasley and John Brown ball out for Buffalo. They always were kinda the odd man out on their previous teams.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I remember Aikman saying Josh Allen had the strongest arm he had ever seen. Just like you said, needed to learn the speed of the game. He didn't exactly play a high level of competition at Wyoming either.

His OC with the Bills built the offense to his strengths. Sadly I think most OC’s try to ram an offense down a new QBs throat and we have a shit show.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
God fucking dammit I watched that like 10 times. Finally read the follow up.

• 1Like

Jozu

That linebacker literally starting sprinting to his right for no reason lmao. The play wasnt even flowing that way, #66 is why jackson scored.

Fadaar

That guy
That linebacker literally starting sprinting to his right for no reason lmao. The play wasnt even flowing that way, #66 is why jackson scored.

The LB is #55. The follow up tweet said that. I kept looking for a 66 that didn't exist.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
And part of the reason he had to play at Wyoming is because he is from a tiny Podunk town in central California called Firebaugh. I mean it is literally in the middle of nothing just a bunch of farmlands, roughly 45 minutes west of Fresno (which is it's own shithole of a city). Apparently some people tried to get him to go play at a bigger school (not really sure where, I assume somewhere in Fresno), but he wanted to stay local. So he played at the local JC after high school, before even getting the offer from Wyoming.

So all that said, I really want to pull for him. He is clearly very athletic, and just needed some time to get up to speed with the NFL.

Animosity

Those Cowboys players are probably hoping they get Covid so they dont have to play the season out.

• 1Worf