NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
To be honest I didn't expect them to win tonight, but I thought they would at least give Allen some troubles. He's doing whatever he wants though.

Sherman is a liability out there. Yeah he's smart and sneaky but there's only so much you can do when you have to play 10 yards off to keep from getting burned. Anytime Allen doesn't have an open man he just rolls right and throws it to the sideline in front of old man Sherman.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Diggs is next level route runner. It’s amazing. Best I’ve seen on the reg in my life

media: keep in mind I’m a bills fan so Andre reed and Steve Johnson are my only examples.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sherman is a liability out there. Yeah he's smart and sneaky but there's only so much you can do when you have to play 10 yards off to keep from getting burned. Anytime Allen doesn't have an open man he just rolls right and throws it to the sideline in front of old man Sherman.
Yup. I was listening to a podcast and they were talking about this. Coming off this last injury he looks even slower than ever.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The 49ers realize that Sherman is limited. This is the 2nd week in a row they have moved him to places other than CB.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy hell is Mullens bad. How the fuck do you get a false start on a sneak, and then follow that up with a red zone int?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fucking Steelers always playing down to their competition.
Yep plus Steelers were already struggling lately....but add a super short week thanks to the Ravens covid19 bullshittery it was bound to happen. Strange that Goodell seems to have different standards for different teams. That said, teams either should have been in a bubble or extend the season as long as you need to so the games are played full strength. Not like they couldnt do it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mullens is really really bad.

Im not sure he is even a decent backup.

Oh well, hopefully 49ers lose out and get a decent draft pick.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
14E8FD0F-842A-4338-9A01-5FC2CD45DA50.jpeg

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Funny thing is the field goal for the Skins right before the half should have never happened. The refs took it on the chin saying they didn't get the ball set and caused the clock to reset, it was Alex Smith he walked off the field with it.

Actually the ball Smith had had nothing to do with it. That isn't a "kicking ball". They clearly hadn't thought of the fact that with us out of timeouts, any play that ended in bounds would force us to run the kicking unit out there quickly and that they would need to have a kicking ball ready to go.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Actually the ball Smith had had nothing to do with it. That isn't a "kicking ball". They clearly hadn't thought of the fact that with us out of timeouts, any play that ended in bounds would force us to run the kicking unit out there quickly and that they would need to have a kicking ball ready to go.
I thought they can't wind the clock until the have the previous play's ball in hand. They aren't going to lose track of it, wind the clock and place the other ball when it could be on the field no?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
idc what the actual rules say, im going with 'Alex Smith is a sneaky bastard who bought his team a timeout by running off the field with the ball'

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thought they can't wind the clock until the have the previous play's ball in hand. They aren't going to lose track of it, wind the clock and place the other ball when it could be on the field no?

I mean one of the line judges or whoever saw Smith take the ball off, b/c he had his hands out thinking Smith was going to hand it to him, but Smith never saw him. Easy to know that ball wasn't going to be like a 2nd ball on the field. The only reason the delay happened was because they didn't have a kicking ball ready to get put out there that quickly (which is dumb, since we had burned our last timeout on the previous play, and everyone should have known any tackle in bounds might result in the field goal unit having to hurry out on the field).

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rewatched. D is just not good enough to carry the offense without Dupree. That said TJ fall on the ball.

While the kick before halftime was bs Tomlins retarded decision to not take points when the offense cant do shit is infuriating. Great players coach. Awful gameday coach. This team is at best 1 and done in the playoffs.