NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Think about the Browns winning the division and the Steelers starting 11-0 needing to play first weekend. They could be on the road at the Titans/Bills/Colts and that could give the Bills home field until the championship game. The Steelers better get their shit together or they are proper fucked.

Steelers are going to win this game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Steelers are going to win this game.
I should hope so, the playoff stuff is still possible. It depends if they get their shit together the rest of the way. They have Indianapolis at home then Cleveland away.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Finley obvs a running QB. Gonna end up with almost as many rushing yards as passing yards.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
We all knew the Steelers weren’t as good as their record, but are they really this bad?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Wonder what the payout on a moneyline parlay of Jets and Bengals would have paid out if this game goes to Cinci.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck was that last drive by the Steelers? They had more than enough time to move the ball down field. What a clusterfuck.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What the fuck was that last drive by the Steelers? They had more than enough time to move the ball down field. What a clusterfuck.
I mean that was probably PI on that long ball on third down. Obviously if you need the refs to bail you out you don't really deserve the win but I think Cinci got away with one on that play.

• 1Like
  • 1Moron

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This probably guarantees another year of Zac Taylor though. Which I am not for. But beating the Steelers in primetime feels very good. Especially with this shitastic year.

I would love to see what ass-whooping this could have been with Burrow in there.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I mean that was probably PI on that long ball on third down. Obviously if you need the refs to bail you out you don't really deserve the win but I think Cinci got away with one on that play.
My point was they got the ball with a time out and over 2 minutes left. That is a ton of time and they didn't need to be making those high risk throws every attempt.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This probably guarantees another year of Zac Taylor though. Which I am not for. But beating the Steelers in primetime feels very good. Especially with this shitastic year.

I would love to see what ass-whooping this could have been with Burrow in there.
Is it a coaching problem or is it an 'incompetent linemen who block people into the legs of your star rookie QB' problem?

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Bengals couldn’t figure out a way to keep Cowboys in the top 5 of the draft but beat the Steelers... I really hate all of Ohio.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Told y'all 1 and one if Steelers even make playoffs. Offense, OL, is trash.

This pro bowl voting with DeCastro and Pouncey show its name recognition. Both are hot garbage this year, especially DeCastro.

• 1Solidarity

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It was pretty clear the Steelers were the weakest 11-0 team of all time. Barely beat a Ravens team that was all out with Covid and almost lost to the Cowboys

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Juju still dancin?

God he's going to get so much shit for that. And I love it. Fuck that guy.

Bengals have three wins and two of them are against playoff teams. What. And it's not likely but the Eagles could still win the NFC East who the Bengals tied.

• 2Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The dancing was dumb but JuJu will have forever graced himself with NFL fans everywhere when he knocked Burfict into outerspace.

Fuck that dude

See Avatar

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
The dancing was dumb but JuJu will have forever graced himself with NFL fans everywhere when he knocked Burfict into outerspace.

Fuck that dude

See Avatar
Yeah, Juju might be a retard, but Burfict is a real piece of shit.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like