NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The dancing was dumb but JuJu will have forever graced himself with NFL fans everywhere when he knocked Burfict into outerspace.

Fuck that dude

See Avatar
Yeah I sorta forgot about that. Burficting Burfict definitely gets you into heaven, no questions asked.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
The dancing was dumb but JuJu will have forever graced himself with NFL fans everywhere when he knocked Burfict into outerspace.

Fuck that dude

See Avatar

Always strange to me when faggot Steelers fans openly celebrate dirty hits on other teams but then want anyone to feel bad when their stupid players get paralyzed

see picture:
shazier.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think we broke Pittsburgh. I get what you mean Genjiro about being worried about them going 1 and done in the playoffs...but a Burrow-less Bengals? Ben just isn't playing well. I know they have been getting on receivers for drops in recent games, and there have been some...but a lot have been balls he was throwing high and wide with too much on them for short passes. Then you have tonight with the turnovers and I don't know what he was doing. Made some better throws later on, but fuck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The week I drop Gio and Snell in fantasy, they go off..

But wow what a fall from grace for the Steelers. How do you lose that game.

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Psst. Hey kid. Want a first down on a short yardage play?

Over here, at the bottom of the pile.

IMG_1475.JPG

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I hope the NFC East knocks out some teams in the playoffs. That's my new hope for entertainment this playoffs since Chiefs look dominant.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Just the pure stupidity is comical.

under a covid restriction ... check
go to strip club ... check
show up on social media ... check

NFL is gonna hammer him, wonder just how bad it'll be.

• 1Salty

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
celebrating a loss ... check

I used to hate him mostly just because his stupid earing. but now I have a new excuse.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cool logic. So its justified trying to injure other players, if those players do it too?

My point still stands. If you celebrate your teams players intentionally trying to injure other players, dont get upset when no one cares when your teams players get injured.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Cool logic. So its justified trying to injure other players, if those players do it too?

My point still stands. If you celebrate your teams players intentionally trying to injure other players, dont get upset when no one cares when your teams players get injured.
Just so we're clear, you're white knighting the dirtiest piece of shit to ever play the game.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Because it was on Vontaze fucking Burfict.
Pretty sure it was Peter King a few years ago who had asked a bunch of NFL players who the dirtiest player was and he said Burfict's name came up more than the next 10 players combined.