marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Looked to be a good game prior to Burrow injury but ya, now, not so much

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Looked to be a good game prior to Burrow injury but ya, now, not so much

Almost every game was good with Burrow. Still didn't win but the games usually at least came down to the wire. Now? We have to rely on defensive turnovers like that fumble to have a shot. Finley is fucking terrible. Really shows how much we need an OL when two QBs are out for extended periods of time.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
is Ben color blind? Cause he sure as fuck isn't throwing to his players so far

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Genjiro Genjiro , how the fuck can you be 4/10 for -5 yards? I know Big Rapist isn't quite the same but...DAYUM!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
What is happening? Some bizarro world where Big Ben looks like Primetime Andy Dalton.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
what the fuck did I just tune into and then almost immediately turn back off.

It's very possible that the Steelers could lose out after that 11-0 start lmao

• 1Worf

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>

LOL I just turned it on also and came here to find out what the fuck happened.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bengals will still bengals the game but this is very entertaining so far

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente

I mean it's a fairly real possibility that they started 11-0 and don't win their division. This is bananas.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean it's a fairly real possibility that they started 11-0 and don't win their division. This is bananas.
It's nuts that Ben started off the season really well and he should with their receivers. I have no idea what happened to him the last few games. It just seems to be who he is I suppose. If they lose their division that will be hilarious.

Sterling

El Presidente
It's nuts that Ben started off the season really well and he should with their receivers. I have no idea what happened to him the last few games. It just seems to be who he is I suppose. If they lose their division that will be hilarious.
Yeah this is pretty crazy. There were problems even early on, not being able to run the ball, some bad decision making on Ben's part etc, but nobody expected it to be like this. I sort of expected them to be 10-6 or 11-5 coming into the season, but not like this lol.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He hasn't played the same since he hurt his knee a few weeks back. Wonder if it's keeping him from really stepping into passes but something is way off with him

• 1Like

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
He hasn't played the same since he hurt his knee a few weeks back. Wonder if it's keeping him from really stepping into passes but something is way off with him
I was thinking about that. He got dinged up in the Cowboys game and then afterwards. That would definitely cause major issues.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Think about the Browns winning the division and the Steelers starting 11-0 needing to play first weekend. They could be on the road at the Titans/Bills/Colts and that could give the Bills home field until the championship game. The Steelers better get their shit together or they are proper fucked.