NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
All Pro Fred.

Spoke that shit into existence he did (and the team). Dude carries an NFL football around with him EVERYWHERE he goes. The guy just loves the game and gives maximum effort on every single play.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Scherff made 1st team all Pro. Washington's first since the 90's if I'm not mistaken.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bates very deserving gets an All Pro nod. Dude was a beast all year.

I just realized that the new playoff format has three games each day. That's rad.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I haven't looked at the odds, but I assume I am going with the favorites:

BUF over IND
Poor Rivers, after changing teams, he still runs into a buzzsaw from the AFC East. As for the Bills, I am not betting against them until they face KC, and maybe not even then.

SEA over LAR
Seattle isn't as strong as it used to be, but they should be able to handle a backup QB at home.

TB over WAS
TB also didn't beat a lot of good teams this year (the Packers were it), and I expect WAS to make Brady's life hell, but WAS just won't score enough to pull this off.

TEN over BAL
Game of the week. Tennessee's defense has been crap, but I think they squeak one out here.

NO over CHI
Chicago playing this weekend, and no one caring if they were the 2nd seed vs the 3rd seed, aren't great advertisements for the new playoff system. Even if it is all the backup RBs, I still am going with NO this weekend.

PIT over CLE
PIT has fallen apart recently, but they should still be able to handle a Browns team with random players and coaches out.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

BUF over IND
Poor Rivers, after changing teams, he still runs into a buzzsaw from the AFC East. As for the Bills, I am not betting against them until they face KC, and maybe not even then.

SEA over LAR
Seattle isn't as strong as it used to be, but they should be able to handle a backup QB at home.

TB over WAS
TB also didn't beat a lot of good teams this year (the Packers were it), and I expect WAS to make Brady's life hell, but WAS just won't score enough to pull this off.

TEN over BAL
Game of the week. Tennessee's defense has been crap, but I think they squeak one out here.

NO over CHI
Chicago playing this weekend, and no one caring if they were the 2nd seed vs the 3rd seed, aren't great advertisements for the new playoff system. Even if it is all the backup RBs, I still am going with NO this weekend.

PIT over CLE
PIT has fallen apart recently, but they should still be able to handle a Browns team with random players and coaches out.

Basically on the money with all of these, only game I think can really go either way is Titans/Ravens. Should be moderately high scoring, might just come down to who has the football last.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

BUF over IND

SEA over LAR

TB over WAS

TEN over BAL

NO over CHI

PIT over CLE
I agree with everything except the Titans pick. I think the Ravens are on a tear right now and will shut down Henry and be able to win

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I am as well but I think the transition from college to NFL isn't as hard as it has been in the past.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Josh Allen improvised that TD pass like a boss. Hard to not like this kid.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Why not take the points? If you think 20 yards is going to make the different in stopping the Bills going down the field and getting points, I don't know what to say. Dumb decision.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why not take the points? If you think 20 yards is going to make the different in stopping the Bills going down the field and getting points, I don't know what to say. Dumb decision.
They thought Rivers was 4-5 years younger and could still make that pass

• 1Like

Merrith

Kinda had a feeling when the Colts got down there by the goal line that the game would hinge on how that drive ended, and whether or not Buffalo would get points before end of the half and with the ball to start the 2nd half. Colts got 0, Bills got a TD and a FG. Huge swing.